Why do girls friendzone the guys who are the nicest but go out with complete douchebags who will break their hearts?

It's happened too many times to count. I'm just wondering and I need some answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get it either, however I don't also don't get why guys like bitches either.

I get the screwing part about sexual attraction to bad boys but I sure as heck don't get the dating or marrying part. Never going to understand that one.

What Girls Said 10

• Getting in the friend zone is like applying for a job. You applied for the job and they said sorry we aren't going to hire you, yet you show up everyday and sweep the store. They say thanks and let you keep doing it because hey free labor. You complain about how awful their employee is and get upset because you are doing all this work that they told you they wouldn't pay for and expect to be paid. So the next time you apply and they don't give you a job then find a different store instead of going back and working for free.

• Why do girls friendzone the guys who are the nicest but go out with complete douchebags who will break their hearts?
    Possibly because the guys who see themselves as in the friendzone are also complete douchebags just ones who are unsuccessful with gals.

• I've said it before and I've said it again: just because you call yourself a "nice guy" doesn't mean you're entitled to a girl. You have to be attractive, personable, confident, etc.

• Guys that are the nicest are actually the douche bags. You need to take the red pill if you truly want to live.

• Perhaps, we're all masochists.

• I don't know. Not all girls are like this. But I guess sometimes, the girl just likes the thrill, and excitement of being with a "bad boy" they don't think of the consequences, or that they could get hurt. I would choose a nice guy any day!

• Because the nice guy dosn't make a move

• This is not true! Many many nice guys DO "make a move". They are typically rejected!

• It's not just girls. Guys do it, too. I've been friend zoned by a crap load of my guy friends. They prefer the fake, flirty girls, that are insecure, super into themselves, and take crap loads of selfies. I'm the confident, funny, smart one, who does more than giggle absentmindedly and randomly snap photos of myself in public. What is my reward for being a nice girl?

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../ForeverAlone.png

Yep. That's my reward.
    So let's not act like it's only girls that are into douchebags. Guys are into them, too.
    There's something about people that act like small vagina-douching syringes that drive the opposite sex wild.

• Most friend zone guys would act douchey once their sexual infatuation wears off. Why? Young people aren't so good at relationships yet. It's easy to think you'll be nice when you aren't bring tested.

What Guys Said 3

• A lot of times "nice guys" can exhibit some very unattractive qualities that make women dry up faster than a water droplet in the Sahara.

Being a total doormat, being a "yes man", telling her everything that you think she wants to her, molding your personality and behaviors completely to try and match hers, etc., etc.

I think the real issue is that women WANT to be treated nicely, but they also don't want a man that won't be strong in his own individuality. So yeah, you gotta be careful not to cross that fine line between being "nice" and being her bitch.

• Well firstly the "nice guys finish last" theorem is complete BS.

But.. In answer to the question, usually it's because they're the ones who have lots of self confidence. Which is attractive to a girl, but can easily be detrimental. So you need to find the sweet spot between too much and too little.

• 2|0