What are your thoughts about long distance relationships?

Do you think they work?
Do you think they don't work?

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• They are very very very difficult relationships to make work. But it is possible it's a team effort on both sides though.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I've tried it, seen it tried, and seen it fail every single time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can work but I think they need equal effort from both sides being equally committed

0|0
    0|0
  • They work if you're mature about it and you have a plan. Communication is huge, and without it, you're screwed. Trust is also a big factor. They can work, but the people involved have to have a plan and it needs to be thought out.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are hard very hard but I do think that they have the potential to work, it just requires dedication by both parties.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried it with my first crush we both moved away to opposite sides of the country and it just fell apart quickly, we never spoke again.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I think they can work as long as you make sure to stay communicating and take the time to travel to see them. My bf lives an hr and a half away so we have to take the time on the weekends to see each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't do one, Its a waste of time and energy

0|0
    0|0
  • They are a waste of time

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they work. I was in two. Didn't work for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the two people and how committed they are to one another.

0|0
    0|0