Is it okay if a guy tells you girls how he feels about you via text, phone or letter etc?

I really can do it anyway but I want to know which can give me best results, I have no problem going over her house and telling her, but I think I can prepare a very nice text or letter whatsoever, what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can go ahead and say it face to face, then do so. If you send it through text, It makes it awkward the next time you see each other. :) If not, a letter is a better way to go.

What Girls Said 7

• Letter would be cute like a little love note or over the phone would be the next best option. Don't do it over text, it's tacky.

• A handwritten letter would be nice

• Sure, but I never fully believe it or trust the gesture, unless it's in person.

• A letter is ok, phone is ok but Text is a terrible idea

• Hand written letter is the cutest. A lot more personal than a text.

• All are nice gestures, but I prefer in person.

• I think texting and that is alright, but I think face to face is a lot better.

What Guys Said 2

• no its not. guy should never do that. young guys anyways hahaha. just don't tell you like her over a text. better in person.

• I think in person is best if it's an option. a hand written letter is the most romantic 2nd option.