Why can't I make any girl like me?

I am 17, average to ugly guy, really smart and sympathetic, more mature than most people i know, im at medical school, I have a lot of friends, and overall im a really nice guy although not a wuss who does everything women want. Most people I know are from 18 to 21 year old and I feel like im just a kid to some of them. Is it that bad to be younger? Everytime I like a girl i try my best to look interesting and funny and mostly it seems like working for the first 5 min, then women just loose interest, if they ever shown it at all. Is it my looks? Age? Not being that funny? I just wanted to know whats wrong, because I have neve kissed a girl in my life and im starting to feel desperate

• Bad looks
    20% (1)25% (1)22% (2)Vote
  • Too young
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Not funny
    20% (1)0% (0)11% (1)Vote
  • Not manly/sexy enough
    0% (0)25% (1)11% (1)Vote
  • No problem. Just wait for the right person and shit
    60% (3)50% (2)56% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Everytime you see a girl you try your best? I dont really believe that. What kind of girls are you after? I think the problwm is either you lack self confidence and aren't really that funny or you go after the wrong girls

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe instead of trying to look a certain way, try showing them who you really are. Your best qualities, your interests... if they're not interested, they're not the girl for you. Keep looking!

0|1
    0|0
  • You've forst got to get out of the mentality of 'making' girls like you. At seventeen no one likes to admit who they like. Odds are there is a girl who does but is probably never going to act on it.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Be patient, I had to wait until I was 30 before I had a real long term relationship, though at 17 I screwed one up. Be yourself, and mature, and you will be surprised.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't say you don't have a picture, it's either looks it personality or both.

0|0
    0|0