Guys what are the qualities you offer a woman of today? Compared to other guys what makes you the best? What do you bring to the table?

I have been on three dates in the last week. All decent guys but they didn't really care to get to know me they really just wanted to know what I could do for them. It felt it was like an interview. Any where from cooking, are you supportive, a good listener, dependable, do I take care of myself ( do I fix up well lol?).

I was raised with all those skills and in past relationships I felt my needs were not being fulfilled. So to avoid being unhappy I don't really get involved with guys who see only how I can benefit them. Since my mom sacrificed a lot for my dad I kinda felt this is how things were supposed to go until 3 relationships later I felt taken for granted.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm afraid that I don't have any helpful advice for you, but I wanted to let you know that I sympathize. I just got out of a relationship in which I was the person bringing those qualities to the table (except cooking, lol).

I was the supportive one, the good listener, the rock in the relationship, and she was just a selfish person who sucked up everything beneficial that I gave, and provided nothing in return. The whole relationship left me very unsatisfied and unfilled. Now that it's ended, I feel so much better, so I believe I understand how you feel.

I guess the only helpful advice that I can suggest is don't ever let yourself settle. You sound like you have a lot to offer, and you should be with someone who can give back, in return. There are people like us out there who are looking for the same thing, so you will find someone who fulfills you eventually.

What Guys Said 2

• You need to find someone that cares more about you than they care about themself. You'll know...

• Well, the world of dating is slowly catching on to equality. So you should expect more guys to ask what you can offer rather than constantly worrying about what they can offer. Chivalry is dying.

What Girls Said 0