Why is she so Distant? whats my next move?

we are not exclusive or anything but before when i texted her she use to text back all the time and withing 320 minutes but now when i try to talk to her she doesn't always reply back to my text after like the first two when i text her its to setup a date for us to alone. the last time i asked her out she told maybe I don't know if im working, which she was and i just tried again when she randomly sent me pictures we took together & i asked her what she was doing Friday said working lol but told me she might get out a early due to rain but i didn't hear from her at all if she got off work. she told me before that she couldn't wait to go and see me again.i know im probably overreacting she has to work she won't tell me she has to work so im thinking we all good for the plans until i ask her if were still going then she text a seconds later she can't go and that "she is sorry ;/", ill text her how she is then she tell how she is and then she will ask Wbu? ill tell her and i won't hear from her we barley text but when in person she acts totally different quiet always looking at me sometimes trys to get close to me or touch my face and hair. act totally different with other guys. we have this thing that i have been calling her my wife & bae & stuff & after a while she started calling me her hubby only on via text or social media. we haven't hung out alot. we've took pictures together on her phone & she has videos of me speaking in my accent and pictures of me but hasn't puttin them on IG like the other million photos of her guy friends she has which i thought was weird. we use to snapchat each other but now she doesn't even do that but she always looks at my stories i can't read this girl sometimes im trying to be with her and show her im different, girl is all i can think about when i wake up and when i go to sleep.this girl knows for a fact that i like her its been a week and haven't contacted her i dont know what i should other than falling back & see what happens

What Girls Said 1

• probably losing interest in you especially if u don't see each other a lot. out of sight out of mind. I don't like texting guys most of the time, I prefer seeing u in person and if I don't do that a lot then I just get bored

• she a very attractive girl so i know she has options and she has a lot of guy friends so i guess i might as well move on

What Guys Said 1

• Going through the same exact thing buddy...she obviously likes you considering she touches you and is usually looking at you. It's hard not to think so much when you ACTUALLY like someone versus a regular girl you think is "hot" isn't it. But she seems shy, but no doubt she's interested in you buddy. Have a good one!

• if she likes me why does she act this way? she is shy though friends have told me she is shy there's no way she doesn't know i like her but i can't figure her out

• *"Re engagement text"...not "teenage mentioned" sorry

• i dont know but i think she like lost interest or something from me trying to take her out or some reason