How much of a turn off is it to find out a guy still plays model trains?

If you found out the guy where attracted too still played with model trains, would you view him as a little and he'd be less attractive, or wouldn't it change how attractive he is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its an awesome hobby and not something you see everyday. I think it'd make hime more attractive :3

What Girls Said 6

• pretty dorky and lame..cant imagine me liking a guy who did

• It depends on how he approaches model trains. Like if he collects them because he is an affectionado and things like that it would be charming that he had a hobby like that.

• Massive turn OFF! Just a bit weird if you ask me but whatever floats your boat I suppose 🙈

• to be honest, i find it adorable. it's his hobby, it's original and portrays his personality ^-^

• I've met guys who collect action heros and figures toys whatever and yea it does kinda turn me off. i want a grown man not a boy. =/

• Lol honestly if it's Lionel trains I think I'd think it was cool - I like making miniature towns and stuff (especially if I have the right craft supplies). I guess it would depend on the guy.

What Guys Said 0