Haven't been asked out for over 2 years.. is it my looks?

I've been down a little lately because i haven't had a guy ask me for my number for over a year and i am described as a shy, sweet, caring, goodnatured, smart girl so it must be my looks. am i not attractive? because no guys show interest in me and some of my friends have been in 3 year relationships and i haven't been asked out for over two years!!! please be completely honest. dont say im a 9 when im really a 7.
one being the worst, ten being the best
here's my pic: http://i61.tinypic.com/2ldeogo.png
http://tinypic.com/r/2ldeogo/8

• nine or ten
  • eight
  • seven
  • six
  • five or below

Most Helpful Guy

• have you tried online dating? as I mean only the better looking girls will generate interest in bars or nightclubs? or other events like that where singles go. online is a bit more different and other singles will look a lot closer at whats available and aren't as look focused necessary

What Guys Said 6

• Looks are definitely not the problem for you, perhaps your shyness is mistaken for being disinterested. Us guys will flirt and if we don't get the required feedback will move on thinking you might not be interested. But give someone a smile and they should pretty much melt when they see you.

What would work is for you to just walk up to a guy you like be confident tell him you find him attractive and would like to have a drink or chat etc. Confident people are always attractive and with your looks you should have no trouble. Just remember to get the other person to talk about themselves and they will find you interesting without you putting out much effort.

• Sometimes people have body language when in public that portrays they are not available. Crossed arms, serious facial expressions, and its very hard to approach a person when you think you will be shot down. I dont know if this is your issue or not, but if any guy or gal tells you its because of your looks, they are just being ignorant or mean. you are a very nice looking young lady and there is no doubt in my mind that you will be asked out at some point. Good Luck!

• i simply dont find u attractive. that definitely is not ur problem tho. there are plenty of men that would

• It ain't your looks.

• You are very gorgeous. I don't know if this is true for some guys other than me but i would be way to shy to ever approach you. I guess some guys are intimidated by you.

Hey be happy, I've never been on a date in 23 years so your two years ain't that bad.

If you approached guys I'm pretty sure they'd all say yes to you.

• Try online dating. You will meet plenty of guys.

What Girls Said 2

• You're pretty. It might be that you're shy.

• You should grow your hair out, layer it, and then get retro curls.