What type of girl do you prefer?

It's a subjective question. I was wondering what are your personal tastes when it comes to dating.

Here are some lead points (you don't HAVE to answer all of this, it's just to help you in case.)

You could tell about:
1) Physical appearance preferences (ethnicity, eyes, hair color, height, chest, etc.)
2) Personality preferences (introverted/extraverted, Party Animal, gamer, Miss popular, etc.)
3) Other (voice, smile, etc.)

Most Helpful Guy

• For me personally,

I would prefer girl who's pakistani or indian, or asian.
    Her eyes would be normal oval shaped.
    Height: around 5'8 or 5'7
    Hair Color: Striaght Long Dark Black hair
    Chest: some chest, but not really busty
    Body: Skinny and Thin.

2) Bit of both introverted and extroverted. Who's popular and likes me for who I am and tries to help me.

3) Her voice shouldn't be squeaky, but anything else is good with me. I would like her to smile alot.

Most important, I would want to be encouraged by her and I want for her to be there for me just as when something is bothering her, I'll be there for you.

What Guys Said 2

• 1. Doesn't really matter what race, green or brown eyes, black or brown eyes, shorter than me lol, if she has a bigger chest thats cool if not then its cool too its not the end of the world.

2. Don't really care if she is popular but she has to be somewhat confident but also modest. I like a mixture of introverted and extroverted. She has to have confidence enough to talk to me but I find the shy part cute in girls lol.

3. Smile is the most attractive quality for me

• I like introverted smart girls that aren't afraid to be different from the status quo.

What Girls Said 0