Do you nice guys or bad guys? Nice vs Bad?

If you like nice guys, why do you like them? What are their good traits?

If you like bad guys, why do you like them? What are their good traits?

• Nice
  • Bad
  • I'm a guy. I want to see the result

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you nice guys or bad guys? Nice vs Bad?
    B. Bad

I'm generally interested in bad guys.

I find bad guys are a lot less misogynistic, sexist, entitled, egoistical, and narcissistic than nice guys as they seemingly aren't embittered and resentful with romantic/sexual rejection. Plus to me they have a more suitable attitude which is is seemingly they want sex and they're pretty easy going on not getting it from a certain gal as they'll just move onto the next. Unlike nice guys where I find the attitude is that they are nice so they should get sex and they're very misogynistic/sexist upon not getting it often demonizing all/most gals.

The good traits to me are that I find bad guys generally are more likely to be physically attractive, wealthy, or high status. It seems when guys have desirable traits that appeal to most gals they generally do not bother with being nice as they can get away with not being nice.

What Girls Said 3

• I guess it depends, like nice guys are the ones you end up marrying, bad guys are more for 'learning the ropes', "everyone has to have a few bad guys in their life in order to truly appreciate the good ones". I like guys who are spontaneous and assertive. I'm a pretty dominant person, but I like guys who are also confident/dominant, I've been with a couple nice guys who were passive and it sucked always initiating things. I like a guy with a good heart, but I also want someone who is willing to take risks

• Nice guys. Bad boys, aren't appealing to me. I don't want to date a douche bag or someone that could potentially get me killed. Nice guys are charming and sweet. A much better choice in my opinion, they have drive, good personality, are adorable! Nice guys all the way.

• I like nice guys. I want someone who is caring and genuine at heart. Not someone who's going to put on a front and be a doucher.

What Guys Said 2