He's not ready, should I wait?

He's 31 and I'm 23. We started as friends, We talked everyday all day, phone calls, video calls, whatsapp, etc, we saw eachother quite frequently, we went out, he came to my house, I went to his, we haven't had sex, and for the last month all this had been more and more, so I told him I'm starting to develop feelings for him, because I'm not looking for a relationship and neither is he, but he told me he wanted to talk to me. He came to my house and said that at this moment he knows he won't give me all his spare time and his mind isn't in a relationship, but that when the day comes, he will see me.

What does this mean? He has told me during the past 2 months that he has turn down two friends that wanted something more with him, and he said that he told them that he couldn't talk to them anymore. But he told me that he isn't gonna stop talking to me, but if that's what I want he will. He also said that I'm the girl he talks to the most and the others he just doesn't give them any importance.

So what should I do? Hang on? I know that if he told me right now that he's starting to feel the same way as I, I'd pull away. But maybe in 3, 10 months, a year, I could be ready.

So what should I make of this? What does he mean? Should I wait for him?

What Guys Said 1

• If he's not ready at 31, I'm not sure he'll ever be.

There's an 18 in your screen name, you state in your question that you're 23, and you list your age range as 25 to 29. I love the internet.

What Girls Said 0