My boyfriend is too strong and not gentle?

He is a great guy and nice to me but he is twice my weight and he's a foot taller than me. I tell hI'm to be more gentle and he tries but i can tell it's weird for him. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• when we are in the moment we lose control, seems like your boyfriend is just too tall for you, why couldn't you of found a guy around a reasonable height and is naturally gentle?

• The heart wants what the heart wants

• thats really mean to say :( dont text me anymore. let someone else help you

• U wernt helpful at all, u were telling me to leave an ideal guy. Christ Ur beta

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him you prefer to be handled and played like a fine Stradivarius and not a bluegrass fiddle. He'll learn to appreciate the beautiful resonance you return to him whenever he handles you correctly.

• I think you'll just have to keep reminding him in all honesty.

• Just keep telling him. It's probably difficult for him to adjust.

What Girls Said 1

• don't sleep with him if he can't do it without hurting you.

• oh no that really isn't the problem he's always mindful then, but its times like he will just grab me and hug me or pull be onto his lap and i dont mind this its just the force to which he does it is too hard