Guy I'm seeing said 'love you' in text? Easy Q!

So, we've been seeing each other for about a month now. It's still early days and I like him a lot. Tonight we were habing a late night chat on facebook. Just before he fell asleep, he was talking to me about how much he's been missing me lately. His last message of the night to me was:
I'm half asleep and totally emotional :/. goodnight baby, love you. xxx'

Now, as far as i was concerned, we're not at the love stage yet. Do you think this message is a genuine hint towards his true feelings for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say so. From what I know about you it is easily believable that you have a guy hooked even after only about a month. And it sounds like he was getting tired and that is a good time to hear the truth, when he is not awake enough to really think about if "love you" is too soon etc, so I think it is a hint he is really into you :)

What Guys Said 2

• Awwww. It sounds to me like both of you are developing genuine feelings for each other. You that you take the time to think about him and him telling you he loves you.

• Yes, I think it is.

People are very cautious with those words.

What Girls Said 0