Never been on a date with her (she doesn't date) yet, I can't stop thinking about her, and want to tell her I like her?

i haven't seen her in 3 months. we dont even date because she doesn't really date anymore. i can't stop thinking about her and want to tell her i like her. i know i shouldn't but i can't help it. what should i do?

lol, i gave best answer to a spam answer, just to be funny

Most Helpful Guy

• My Name is Tammy From USA..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster once when i went to Africa to Execute some business..He is really powerful.The woman i wanted to marry left me 2 weeks to our weeding ceremony and my life was upside down.she was with me for 3 years and i really love her so much..she left me for another man with no reason..when i called her she never picked up my calls and she don't want to see me around her…so, when i told the man what happened.he helped me to do some readings, and after the readings he made me to realize that the other man has done some spells over my wife and that is the reason why she left me..he told me he will help me to cast a spell that will bring her back.At first i was skeptical but i just gave it a try…In 5 days, she called me herself and came to me apologizing..I can't believe she can ever come back to me again but now i am happy she's back and we are married now with lovely kid and we live as a happy family..Am posting this to the forum incise anyone needs the man.His email address is kalaspellhome55@gmail.com

• oh wait, you're real, shit. sorry about that. it looked like spam, my bad

What Girls Said 4

• Just tell her you like her. Whatever happened afterwards will happen but at least you satisfied your need to tell her and if it doesn't work, move on. Don't waste time brooding over this one when you could spend it elsewhere on girls that are crying for your attention.

Besides, what do you have to loose? Humiliation? If you feel humiliated that's because you feel you've done something pathetic and embarrassing. Confessing your feelings is not a weakness it's a strength. And that makes you Fucking brave in my book.

• do what you feel is right , you dont wanna regret later that u didn't do something when you had all it takes.

• Tell her how you feel I don't know why you say you shouldn't tell her but do it anyways cause you never know plus life is to short

• because why should i?

• Well because if you like her she deserves to know and you if you haven't seen her in three months and still think about her your probably gonna keep thinking about her and if you say you want to you should what's the worse that could happen?

• I've heard horror stories

• If there's a way to see her, make an effort and then ask her out I suppose. Even if she doesn't date anymore just say you think you would have a nice time with one another. If she says no then there's nothing else to do but move on, really

• i did that once with another girl. she said yes but i later found out she lied

• she said yes to your date, and then she lied? What? Please clarify

• yeah this other girl i asked out. she said yes, but, well, it turns out she was seeing another guy, and pregnant

What Guys Said 2