Do guys like girls who are shy and not really outgoing type?

do guys like women who are more shy than outgoing type who go out partying

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh sure. Many shy girls can be very charming. It's just that you have to talk to us when we talk to you. I found out after high school there was a girl who wanted me to ask her to Prom pretty badly. I thought she might like me so I tried to talk to her a few times but all I got was giggling and a timid "Um... Hi." So after about four tries I just thought I was misreading her and stopped trying. Years later she told me she wished I'd asked her. I told her "You wouldn't even talk to me!" Her response was "I know! I'm sorry! I was really really shy!" So don't waste opportunities is the point. She's a hottie too. It really is too bad. Oh well.

What Guys Said 8

• I definitely prefer shy girls. They tend to have waaaay more in common with me than party type girls. Plus, there's just more benefits to dating a shy girl.

• Fuck yeah, in fact I prefer shy girls

• I'm very shy and I love shy girls...

• Shy girls are the best...

• i want a shy not innocent type girl who will open up to me

• I liked a shy girl, I thought she liked me, asked her out and she rejected me, when I was sure she was goinbg to say yes, that's the first time I've had to deal with a shy girl and I hope it's the last time.

I like women who let me know what they want, got no to time to puzzle solve.

• I love shy girls

• I'm pretty shy myself. I have hardly ever talked to women at all. Outgoing girls don't like me but if i had to make it happen with shy girls I couldn't do that either -> forever alone.

What Girls Said 1

• I think I really depends on the guy I guess shy guys like shy girls but there could be guys who don't