Why do I fall for the older dudes?

Like up to 8 years older than me
i don't even seem to look up to guyz my age
am 17

guys age 22-25

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always been attracted to guys older than me. I think they're sexier, more confident, and definitely better in bed. I still date guys my age, but I prefer at least 10 years older. Just be careful and have fun!

What Guys Said 6

• Guys your age are major douche bags with a few exceptions. They are in a bad mental state at that age. Their bodies are a fully mature man but they still think like a 13 year old. This is a bad combination. The reason why the military likes 18-20 year olds to go to war is cuz they are in the best shape physically and the worst shape mentally. Its easier to make them into killer robots.

• Tons of girls are like this. You're fine.

• You are fine.

Girls these days want to get into relationships too early.
    And they act like some 30 year old or even mature than that , it irritates me.

• isn't being mature a good thing?
      PS sorry to ask it like this lolzz can't ask more question for 24 h
      do male and female feel the same while orgasm?

• Its nothing like that males too do care as much as female do.
      Its not necessary that females will care more and males , less.
      It depends on relationship.
      When you are in a relationship both care for each other.

• I am older. I would say that the younger guys are not into discussion, holding, loving, touchy, feeling. Most of them are into getting into bed and wham bam. Older men know that a woman enjoys after sex as much as foreplay. Kissing and touching after is as important - we give attention to the woman. xoxo

• you can't help who you fall in love with. age is just a number anyway

• because we appear maturer

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think u prefer the number of a person's age but rather what comes with age. Generally more money, muslces, and alpha

• guyz i have fallen were older than 22 and younger than 26 so..
      it isn't bout money though

• Well if u had a guy Ur age who had similar traits to men u have fallen for would u be intested in him

• Because your generation is very immature

• I had the same problem. You're probably mature for your age.

• I myself like older guys. I like the fact that they are driven. They know what they like and what they want but they won't act like teens do when it comes down to getting it. Most teenage boys aren't sexualy mature. That means that they are in a hurry to become "men" and lose their virginity. Older men have been through that phase and they've outgrown it. Personaly I like the fact that grown men can keep a conversation and contibute to it. They're more mature. They're straight. They'll tell you want they want instead of whine. There is also the way they have of making you feel protected and cared for. Older guys listen and they care. Then there's the subtle mannerism.