Do you think narcissists need to be in relationships?

Just wondering what others think about it. Is it their need to be in one\?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how they view them. Like if a girl was not into how full they tend to be of themselves they won't work out. If anything, narcissists shouldn't be in relationships as the other partner will be extremely vulnerable to their toxic behavior.

What Guys Said 6

• I guess so.

• QUITE OBVIOUSLY!!! that's why they're such narcissists in the first place.

• there's no problem with them being in a relationship

• I think that sounds like the fun type of girl

• Yes, but to a certain extent. There is nothing wrong with someone loving their body but I would draw the line if it came to the point where that was all she every talked about and there was no actual relationship happening.

• I wouldn't use the term "narcissist". Loving yourself is very important when it comes to a relationship. If you think you're not any good compared to your partner, you begin to doubt about your relationship with your partner. Take a pride in yourself and don't lose your individuality. Make sure to take care of yourself and your life during a relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• If they can find someone to accept them as is, yes, because all people need companionship