Is it okay to tell him you don't want to casually hook up anymore because you're developing feelings?

I'm 25 he's 29. We text every day and have hooked up twice (not sex) I'm not positive what his feelings are for me but he doesn't ask me to go on dates it's usually a movie hangout in the early evening we flirt a lot and then makeout sometimes a little more. I'm wondering if it sounds stupid to tell him that as much as I enjoy kissing him that it needs to stop because I can't kiss him without feeling something. I don't really hookup randomly and I don't like how it makes me feel. What are guys thoughts on this? Is it too overbearing to say this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should tell him you feel and see how he reacts.

What Guys Said 2

• you should tell him, you're in your right, if he took that step of making out and all before inviting you to a date, he's not a gentleman he's a player, a joke. and you shouldn't have let that happen in first place.

• Not at all, speak your mind. Your feeling are important.

What Girls Said 1

• If that's how you feel, then tell him.