Girls how do you feel about guys thoughts about the "friendzone"?

Every guy out there knows that its a universal guy thing that if a guy is "friendzoned" by a girl that he is considered "weak" or "good enough to be a friend but not good enough to date." The argument by girls may be that they see him as boyfriend material in the future but not right now. I know some girls who "friendzone" a guy just because he isn't attractive enough for them. But then there are cases where years later the girl and the guy friend end up getting together anyway. This topic really fascinates me lol. Girls how do you feel about this? Do you think guys are stupid for thinking this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me i usually friendzoned guys I care more about because I don't want to lose him. When you're young being tied down leads to resentment and you can't have fun like you could as friends!
    Sometimes they may have a great personality but would let me walk all over them. Girls don't like to admit it, but we want to be lead by a male, it's just natural. By being overly nice and sweet sometimes is comes off as beta male ish. Meaning he's great but would or could never step up and lead or take care of/ protect her. They usually don't have the confidence to. They're still great guys though!

What Girls Said 3

• I think its annoying because they shouldn't feel entitled to anyone. She is a person and sometimes people just don't feel the same way and you get over it. That's life.

• I think the guys should wise up and use the friendship to their advantage. Ask the girl to help expand his female social circle.

• For me, Friendzone-material guys are those guys who really mean a lot to the girl that she don't want to take risks by flirting with him because she's afraid to lose him. If a guy likes a girl, he must befriend her but never become her best buddy or he'll be trapped in the friendzone. Friendzoned guys are not weak, they are just the "rule" and they still don't find the girl who will make them they're "exception". :)

What Guys Said 1

• You need to read up on the 'ladder theory'. It's very hard to jump out of the friendzone.