A guy told me a couple of weeks ago that he don't like me at all. But he stills checks me out and get jealous.?

A guy told me a couple of weeks ago that he don't like me at all and just wants attention. But he stills checks me out and get jealous.

What does this mean?

What do u people think?

What Guys Said 1

• Do you talk? Maybe he changed his mind and doesn't know how to change the situation.
    Otherwise he is just a weird guy and you should stay away.

• Thanks for the reply. We talks a lite bit. Do you think he just wants the attention because he knows I like him?

What Girls Said 1

• he's playing games and is enjoying the ego trip of having a girl dig him, which he doesn't want to lose. So he feeds it. Trust me, he wouldn't knock you back if he liked you. He was honest with you when he answered you, he told you he just wants attention. Take him at his word. Don't become an obsessive clingy girl that convinces herself he's into her, just do the sensible thing and walk away. You can do much better than this crap.