I seem to find the wrong ones so nice girls where are you?

I want to know where I can find nice girls.

The caring, helping friendly kind. The women who actually want to put family first or actually want to have a family.

Night clubs are obviously a wrong choice, but I seem to find the wrong kind of girls.

I know they exist, but where?

Where do you hang out, when you are single?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice girls are usually ignored so they end up on sites like this, sadly. They never complain which is something I have to give to them as opposed to the "nice guys" on here.

What Girls Said 2

• Have you tried volunteering in associations such as the Red Cross and stuff? People who spend their time for others for free are usually pretty decent :)

• that's what I wanna know about guys... I know it's summer now but you can always try introducing yourself to girls in your classes, totally lame and not a great answer but you can kinda pay attention to a person while in class and see what they're like without seeming like a total creep

What Guys Said 2

• all the nice girls on here on this website bra:D

• In the scheme of things alike attracts alike...