What gets a guys attention? face, body, smell?

what catches a guy's eye? anything in particular? or it it just an overall look?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm attracted to anything female.
    What it takes to keep my attention is a pretty face, a great body and nice smelling p^o*y with moves that could crochet barbed wire.

What Guys Said 3

• Well...for me, none of those. I'd get attracted to a woman who is reasonably intelligent, humble, kind and is in general no-nonsense (just can't stand those whiny, drama-queen type of women). Regarding smell, I don't mind it as long as she doesn't stink.

So you see, woman don't usually catch my eye (because appearances are often deceptive).

• Yes they are dude. It's usually the decent looking girls who end up being so loyal, kind and very passionate about the relationship.

• that's good to know.

• From a distance, it is long wavy hair, and then long legs, and then nice ass, then boobs, then face.

From up close, face, long hair, eyes, boobs, legs, ass.

(not necessarily in that order, LOL)

• all about the face. you have a attractive appealing face you're golden.

What Girls Said 0