Was this a case of a verbally abusive partner?

, so my last girlfriend was not the best to me.
When I entered the relationship we were both depressed (first mistake). Slowly she started criticizing me more and more to the point where she would always be disappointed or angry. I loved that girl even then. Although it was strange she actually praised me when we were being sexual. I kind of craved those complements because usually I don't get those from women. She even said that she was going to sleep around while dating me. I believe both of these things were to get me to fool around more often. Because of this our relationship went so quickly. (3 months and we almost fucked). And then, when I wouldn't sleep with her it ended up breaking off. I personally believe she was using me for sex.

Was she using me? I believe yes
Did she love me? I believe some feelings were there.
Is this considered verbally abusive? I'm not sure
Opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds mean. Regardless of why she did and if she was even using you, you can do better. Good riddance!

• Hopefully haha. Still don't have much confidence

• You can do it! Put yourself out there and you will get the most beautiful girl in all the land!

• Haha I'll try my best :)

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah that's fucking verbally abusive. I'm sorry hon. What a jerk.

• How did she criticize you?

• Everything.
      I got her flowers and she said they were ugly. I complimented her and she got angry and said I was lying. I was sick on Valentine's day and she said I didn't care about her. Etc.

• I know the feeling. Hope you find better.

• Good luck to you too.

What Guys Said 0