Guys...would you be ok with dating this girl?

Would you date a girl that you knew had a fling with one of your friends in the past?

Most Helpful Guy

• This can ruin a friendship, so if she was the ex gf of one of my best friends I wouldn't do it.

• Not an ex girlfriend. More like a very casual fling, hooked up a couple timed

• well, I still wouldn't do it, maybe he got infected with feelings :P

What Guys Said 4

• hmm probably not unless she was really hot and I had cleared it with the friend first.

• No way, I wouldn't even consider it.

• Yeah, I think so. I would have to make sure it was ok with my friend

• That would depend on my confidence level, and a how I feel about said friend, and if there is any correlation between that confidence level and said friend.

• Wait... I guy I knew had a situation where he wanted to get with a girl. It turned out that when he was pursuing her, a friend of his hooked up with her behind his back. If this is anything like that...then this just got complicated.

• No nothing like that. More of a girl hooks up with your friend and then a couple months later you decide you want to date her and you find out she hooked up with your friend at one point in time. The two don't intertwine, never at the same time. More so a part of her past

What Girls Said 0