What should I do?

I met this guy the first week in June. We have been on 2 dates and he has invited me over to his house twice. We have not had sex nor do I plan on it this soon. I want him to be more than just a booty call. I am soooooooo tried of the whole late night texting booty call. He seems interested in me and I want to make him MINE : )

What Guys Said 1

• just tell him how you feel. Slowly of course. its only fair to the both of you. especially you. I try to waste little time by playing games and beating around the bushes when it comes to potentially serious relationships. If telling the other person how you feel messes things up at least you'll know sooner than later that it would work or not. Lovers come and go. Hope this helps

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with the guys on this one. You need to tell him how you feel. If you really like him, you need him to know that you want this relationship to go somewhere. It isn't fair to you. You should save sex for when you are in a serious relationship and a booty call is definitely not that. you need to tell him how you feel asap in a calm way.