Why does this guy always tell me I'm going to change my mind one day?

We were talking about beaches and he said that he likes country sides. I said I don't. I tell him how I want to move to florida and it been my dream since I was 10 years old, after I get my degree and all. He said I'm young and I will change my mind. I'm 22 and I know what I want to do, especially since I been wanting that forever. We both live on the east coast. I just don't understand how he will tell me for all my likes I will change my mind one day or with the things I want to do. Another thing is he asked me if I wanted kids and I said no wbu he said I want five. I said that's a lot. Then he said just kidding I don't want any..

What's his deal

Most Helpful Guy

• No idea but I know what he means by the country and how you change your mind it's different and you feel free and away from all your struggles and every day problems in the city

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0