What are some compliments I can give my boyfriend?

Like he wlays calls me beatiful and cute and stuff but idrk what to call him back?

Most Helpful Guy

• what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of him?

It really shouldn't be something you have to sit down, think and study to figure out. It should be something that you just blurt out. He compliments you because you are beautiful [to him].

What is he to you?

What Guys Said 3

• when he does something cool acknowledge it. or if he does something nice to you then really make him feel like you just appreciated what he did for you. that right there makes us guys feel like kings

• I like your attentiveness when you're listening to me, it just made me happy

• Call him sexy but mist important acknowledge the things he Does for you itll mean more than anything... a man is wired up by nature to please

What Girls Said 2

• you can call him handsome, sexy, attractive... You can compliment him on his sense of humor, intelligence, strength, genuineness, caring personality, athletic ability, how he dresses, or anything really as long as you genuinely believe what you're saying.

• Something genuine that comes from the heart, and not from an advice website.