Girls: What you do if your boyfriend took forever to say "I Love You" would you eventually get impatient and just say it first?

Girls: What you do if your boyfriend took forever to say "I Love You" would you eventually get impatient and just say it first

• Still wait
  • Say it first

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not so hyper in relationships as that. Guy's usually say it first, and then it's the awkward 'I know' because I can't lie and say I feel the same. I just don't get so head over heels that i stop thinking, and i don't believe in it so it would be wrong to say it. I always say ' I love you' at the end of a phone call, no matter who I'm talking to (by which i mean, friends and family ect, not the bank or anyone like that lol) but i rarely mean anything more than a friendly love. I prefer relationships to be cool, I dislike compliments, and i don't need love, if I'm with a guy it's because I want a companion. I am aware that I'm cold hearted. Every guy I date wants to be the one that unlocks the door and makes me love. I've yet to meet him though. haha

What Girls Said 6

• Eventually yes, but i still waited a good five months for it, which seemed like a lifetime. I almost let it slip out at like 3 months which he kinda caught on to but it didn't fully escape my lips lol

• i dont think waiting means waiting for him to say it first. just means waiting until you mean it.

• I think we all fear saying something and the person not matching how we feel. If I was absolutely sure that we felt the same way then I'd just tell him.

• I said it first to my boyfriend. In my family we always say I love you like when you get off the phone or leave the house. In his family they rarely say it , so when I felt like it was time I just said it. Lol

• If I really love him and it has been long enough that saying I love you isn't inappropriate, I would say it. Unless of course I was sure he didn't feel the same at all.

• If I meant it I usually say it first lol

What Guys Said 0