Why did she just stop talking to me?

I met this girl at a party and she introduced herself to me. We hit it off pretty good and left to go to Burger King and eat some actual food. She seemed pretty interested in me for example laughing at corny jokes, touching my hand or leg, looking at me in the eye and at the end she was eager to get my number so we could hang out later that week. I did not text her right away because I didn't want to seem too eager but she texted me right away. We talked and had many things in common and there wasn't a dull moment. So we made plans to meet again and we did. Again she seemed pretty interested didn't seem bored at all. We talked a lot and started skyping. Then this week I texted her no response. She hasn't contacted me in two days and I'm pretty worried. I really liked her and it seemed like things were pretty okay.

Most Helpful Girl

• Or maybe she's just playing super hard to get. My friend did that shit to guys and annoyed me because that's just too childish. Don't swear it though, there's other girls out there :)

What Girls Said 2

• She likes you, maybe she just needs space, time to breathe. There could have been a family emergency...there could be a lot of possibilities as to why she's not answering you.

• Don't sweat it! Sounds like she really likes you! I bet she just has other stuff going on and can't reply! Life happens!

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't worry right away man, she's probably busy right now but I can understand why you're worried. if she doesn't contact you within the next week or so I say to just move on.