Need input. Does he like me or what?

This guy I recently met has been texting me every single day. I know usually when a guy texts a girl every day, he likes her, but the thing is, he takes HOURS to reply. He is always the one to text me first, but I don't understand why he doesn't reply faster if he's interested? Because of his lack of speed, we only text about 4-5 messages a day. BUT, he always just continues the conversation where it left off the next day. No "sorry i fell asleep" or anything. I'm really confused, because it seems like he's interested, yet he's definitely lagging. We could be talking a lot more. Does he like me? Is he playin games with my head? Haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Focus on real life and leave texting out of the picture.Some guys are just bad at texting or don't see the point in having 10 mini convo's over the phone throughout the day... in all honesty neither do I. I always keep texting minimal with guys I'm seeing and try to focus on spending time face to face instead of over the phone otherwise it gets messy. You cannot convey emotions during texting and you also can't really have that much of a meaningful conversation. I'm sure he likes you but stop emphasizing so much on texting and judge by the way he's with you in real life.

What Guys Said 2

• I used to do this all time when texting a girl I like. Honestly, I don't know why, maybe just to confirm she likes me back? haha. Bottomline: He likes you.

• just ask him playfully why he takes so long to answer. there is no way to tell if it has to do something with how much he likes you or not.

What Girls Said 1

• I say test him out and chat with him and see where that takes you. After that see if he flirts with u but beware the sgins but all I see is goid luck to u both.