Does weight really matter? I don't think so.

I'm a 220lb guy and have no problem finding a date, and some really fit guys can't get a girl.i always hear this thing that girls won't date "big" guys, is it just a myth? Girls would you have a problem dating a big guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think your weight makes you a big guy at all...when I think of a big guy I think of about 300lbs and over...I personally would have a problem with that...because I put a lot of effort into working out and it's an important part of my life...so I'd also want my partner to be in shape...also to set a good example for our children. That said...my BF does have a belly...but I can't give him much flack for that as he's in med school and barely has time to sleep.

What Girls Said 4

• I prefer my guy have some meat on his bones :)

• For me as long as your a good person I would date a big guy. I actually don't like muscle guys or really skinny guys. I like medium body builds and bigger body builds it suites me better.

• I don't have much of a weight preference.

• It is all a matter of a preference personally I wouldn't.

What Guys Said 2

• If she is fat that's a dealbreaker for me

• If a girl is big, I think it's fine, but what's too big ya know?

• Hard to say as one can be heavier but look less fat etc.

If she have some extra meat some places it's cool but if you instantly see her and see that she is way to fat its to much

• If she looks like a drop of jelly, fat bags and all.

• Yes it matters to me. I like meat on a girl but if she has fat bags and fat face, no. Has to be on the average to thin side.