Girls if a guy matches your preference in the "looks" department what other qualities do you look for?

I know every girl has a different preference but I was wondering this the other day. A lot of girls expect me to be a player just because I am fit and in shape but it can't be further from the truth and its really annoying! I am actually a pretty nice guy, sometimes a little too nice. I'm guessing most girls want a funny and smart guy. I'm acutally a bit of a nerd lol. To most girls I know that part can be a turnoff. So girls what qualities do y'all look for personality wise?

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like you have a great combination, looks and personality wise :) I look for kindness and humour personally. If a guy can make me laugh then that scores him massive plus points. He doesn't have to be super intelligent but if he's interested in learning and isn't indifferent and unwilling to learn then that's absolutely fine :)

• Thanks I appreciate that! I actually spend a lot of my time studying for school lol. I dont' have time for girls haha

• Lol believe it or not its kind of unattractive if a girl throws herself at me.

• I'm sure many guys would agree with you there ;)

What Girls Said 8

• Well, I just met a guy whos matches my looks preference and is kinda interested in me too but I don't think anything will happen. He's 6ft tall, muscular, green/hazel eyes, and starting quarterback. But I just can't have a good conversation with the guy! Its so bland and awkward and I just wanna shake him sometimes in hope that'll he actually input in the conversation more than I do. It's extremely frustrating.

• I don't know a player until I see him in action but I prefer a weird guy. Nerdy. Funny. Someone that is shy and flirtatious without coming on too strong. It's nice if they're sexual but with certain limitations in the beginning and can read me well.

• * Sense of humor
    * Compassion for others (animals and humans)
    * Someone who is considerate
    * Optimistic

• smart, sweet, trustworthy, humor, needs to be able to listen, needs to be able to discuss. that is what i'd look for :) you seem like the perfect boyfriend, a pity that most gurls have all these stereotypes in their head

• A lot girls and some of my friends tell me I could be a player if I wanted to but its just to much work lol. Plus it just looks like a hassle trying to juggle like 5 girls at once lmao

• haha wow, actually suggesting it are they? i like your way of thinking, any girl who gets you will be a real winner :)

• Nerdy can be cute! Personally the first trait in a guy I look for is kindness. If he's funny but a prick then no. But if he's sweet, funny and a little nerdy, I think its a good combination.

• You do look like a player
    Anyways, for me aggressive, funny (I like a certain type of humor), protector, provider, homebody, shares similar childhood (I need to be able to relate to him),

• And smart I like street smart guys more than book. I mean as long as he's not extremely slow. Lol

• Tough in public, sweet in private.
    Smart, he has to be smart for sure.
    Sarcastic xD

• funny, adventurous, not shy, cheeky, kind, warm, honest

What Guys Said 0