Do you guys like girly girls or active girls?

if there's anything else: comment. i really want to know haha

• guy: i like girls who actually are girls (giggly and cute etc)
  • guy: i like girls who are active and whom i can sport with
  • guy: i like girls who are active and can be girly as well
  • girl: here to see the answers

Most Helpful Guy

• C. Feminine girls are extremely attractive. I am helpless confronted with one of these women and i love it. An active women shows she takes action and is capable of being independent. Doesn't sit on her ass.. haha. This is also very attractive and a personal requirement in a woman.

What Guys Said 11

• it depends on my mood, really. I'm very adaptable when it comes to personality - more interested in looks.

• um it's my porn... i'm japanese...

• it's just hospitality

• it's ok i understand. well, people like the warm feeling. many restaurants give it to you when they seat you at your table.

• I'm attracted to girly girls - dresses, skirts, nail polish, heels, etc. But I'm also a pretty sporty guy, so I also like when a girl is interested in watching with me.

• I vote C, I like a mix of both. I like a girl to be girly when need to be, but also active and isn't afraid to get a little dirty when playing around.

• Girly girls can be hella cute, but they tend to be kinda sexist; "you approach me", "you pay", "you pick me up". I mean, I don't mind doing those things, but I don't like girls that feel entitled to it all just for having a vagina.

• hmm, yeah i dont really get that tbh. i myself can't let someone else do everything for me haha.

• I'm a girlie girl and I'm not like, I have a boyfriend but I have never been the one who just waits until I am talked to. You need to show interest to some degree..

• I'm not saying the girls should do everything, just that they can't expect the guy to do everything. And a lot of girly girls seem to be that way.

• as long as it looks like she couldnt bench press me (and yes, because im very light, it would be very easy to do so), other than that, sure, id like a girl who's active but, i also want her to be able to get girly at the same time

• I voted c because I like girly girls I am a guy and I'm attracted to the feminine things about my partners, and I also want them to be able to go places with me like the beach and restaurants ect.
    I'm a bit of b as well because i wouldn't mind a girl that was ok to come to the gym, even if they're not greatly into it I enjoy someone to sit on a machine next to me and have a chat when I'm training:)

• great to know, i was seriously starting to think it wasn't good to find sporting fun lol

• ah you sound like a real gentleman :) very rare haha

• Aaa wowie thanks:p

• We like hot ones. Your friend in the mirror is jooooooooooooooocy

• A little mixture of both. Girls that are too girly tend to be too sensitive and emotional. I enjoy working out and play sports and stuff so if I can do that with her and she is a bit of a girly girl too then thats perfect.

• well thats good to know, its just that guys i know almost always go for the extreme giggly and cute girls. as i enjoy sporting i sometimes feel kind of invisible lol

• too bad loads of guys like the boring, bitching, gossiping doll like girls :p

• Lol I don't judge but it can get annoying after a while haha

• I like ones that I like their personality and I want to have sex with.

• Option C for sure a little bit of both.

• active girls who don't smoke , don't do drugs nor drink

What Girls Said 8

• My boyfriend loves that I can run the obstacle course with him, go camping all weekend. Or go to a bar and put the other girls to shame (if for no other reason that I'm hot despite not showing everything :P)

• I'm really active so here's to hoping for the active vote lol :)

• Well I'm pretty into sports. That's basically my life. Lol but I'm also a singer and when I perform I get girly. I mean I only get really fancy for special occasions and stuff, but I want a guy to accept me for my sportiness and if he can't then so be it lol

• They like girls to be a little of everything. They don't want a boring girl and they don't want some over the top stuck up one either. Just be your self and never be fake.

• Girly girls can be active. You don't have to be a couch potato to be girly. Of be all rough looking just because you're active.

• i think it'll be split but girly girls are more sought after in japan

• yeah, but they have vending machines for used girl's underwear in japan. and very expensive bars where you basically pay to have a girl pretend to be interested in you. and have you seen their porn? wtf is that?

plus, in my experience, japanese girls behave as though sex is the furthest thing from their mind.

• i mean, like, what were we supposed to do with it? Everyone at the table seemed to speak only japanese, so I was a bit lost (as I don't speak much). Also, I seemed to be the only one who used the bathroom, so I had no examples to go off of.

but I'm not trying to bash your country, btw. just poking fun.

• it was rather cold in there. even with the hot sake.

but no doubt the girls were pretty. I can see the allure.

• I vote D. I think most guys like a bit of both :)

• definitely not a guy, but I am bisexual and I like my girls 'girly' if that helps