How can I explain my true feelings?

My crush has broken my hart. She can send very mixed signals to. However she has recently started dating someone. She likes to tease me so I don't know if it's true as she won't say who it is. I feel she should know how I feel.

Any Ideas?

I know moving on is an obvious answer but I want that to be the absolute last resort.

What Girls Said 1

• You should tell her your feelings. That way, she'll have to make the choice to answer them or not, but at least you'll know.

• What's the best way to do so without freaking her out and losing a freidnship.

• Show her you're ready and willing to hear either answer, and that no matter what it is, you'll respect her choice. And tell her you'd still like to stay friends no matter what happens :)

What Guys Said 1

• Why are you playing around with this girl? You tell her that you want to date her and she either says 'yes' or 'no', and you start going out. If she's got a boyfriend for real, or not interested, then she'll say 'no'...and you have your absolute last resort.