Why does my boyfriend keep doing this if he knows it bothers me?

My boyfriend added a girl on snapchat and Instagram. He would talk to her everyday on snapchat and like her pictures on Instagram. I told him how much it bothered me him talking to her and he still kept on doing it like if he didn't care. I know the girl so I asked her what was up and she said they were just friends and that she would block him if I wanted to and I told her that it was really up to her if she blocked him or not and she did block him on snapchat. My boyfriend found out she blocked her and asked me if I asked the girl to stop talking to him and I said no she stopped because she wanted to I didn't make her stop and he said okay he was fine with it, but I've noticed that he likes her pictures on lnstagram even from a couple days after. I don't know what to think anymore because I told him that him talking to her and liking her pics bothered me and he still keeps doing it

Most Helpful Guy

• looked all opinions. you make his as jealous as you are? why not if he doesn't appreciate the relationship you make him feel he needs to. if he really wants to keep dominant your relationship is going to just make you feel bad and thats not what they are for. 2nd you have to be prepared that he is going to leave you someday if this continues so you should gain sympathy for some other guy you like too and the more you get attention from other guys the more 'your problem will turn into his problem'. he is a guy and i have noticed girls have it easier to turn the tides so good luck

What Guys Said 3

• You cannot control someone else's actions. You can only control your tolerance it.

• I stop contact with people that he asks me to stop talking to do you think it's fair?

• I'm starting to see that now

• But the bottom line is that he's doing what you asked him not to. You have to decide whether you will put up with it or not.

• Don't tell him to stop doing it because then he's just gonna do it more lol. Tell him how it makes you feel that he is doing it then maybe that will make him stop.

• I have trust me but he keeps on doing it either way

• Well then he obviously doesn't respect you or have respect for the relationship. Or maybe he is trying to be the dominant one in the relationship

• I think so as well but im stubborn

• Perhaps, not to make you feel bad, He likes this girl

or

He's trying to show his dominance in the relationship.

• He's told me that he wouldn't be with me if he didn't care for me or love me and I think he is trying to make me do things his way

• And I'm stubborn

What Girls Said 3

• He might admire her looks but wants nothing more than that because he is in a relationship with you, or he could be doing it to make you jealous. Especially if you brought it to his attention twice. There really isn't anything you can do because you can't force him to stop. If it really bothers you, give him an ultimatum. Tell him if he does not stop then this, that, or the other will happen. But you have to mean it.

• It can be either or because I've told him about it and he seems not to care about it but I don't know what he thinks

• they** (typo)

• No he just gets mad because he says he can talk to anyone he want and I'm fine with that but with her it was like an everyday think until the girl blocked him herself

• It's just Instagram... Don't let social media break up your relationship. He likely just sees no harm in talking to other girls, while you likely talk to other men as well. You shouldn't worry about it, unless you find them being very flirty or sending each other inappropriate things. Don't try to dictate every little thing he does. It'll only make him think you're insecure and drive him away.

• Okay I won't tell him anything about it. Well j havnt ever since that happened

• Talk to the guys you want then and just let him know its all appropriate chat and maybe if you want to make the behaviour even you could like other guys' pics. You have every right to do so.. maybe he will be able to understand then

• I give my self a right to have guy friends him because he doesn't seem to care what I feel when he talk to girls and I like their pictures as well

• It seems really disrespectful of him...