Why is it that most people who are dating usually ditch their friends for a date?

I was just wonder if because this happens to people a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because Friends understand and remain with you. The date doesn't, well most of the time :)

What Guys Said 7

• Real friends are rare to find and it is because when you are dating someone you want it to be the two of you.

• Cause they get attached and fall in love.

Love > friends in my opinion. Real love is wayy harder to find than friends so when you finally find it you're just living a dream come true so you don't have time for your friends.

• Because they want to focus on the romantic relationship and spend time with their new partner.

• Yea...it happens... People get pleased bieng with the one having opposite sex... Anyhow...
    The don't ditch.. They just want that only they must get the gal and not their friends.. Freaky truth...

• I'm talking about like you plan something for months and then they say they can't because they have a date

• Practically speaking..men just want girls in this world!!!
      Can do anything for them.. Men will always b men! :P
      Always they give more priorities to a gal...

• honeymoon phase most likely. they dont realize that they're ditiching their friends because they're just getting to know their bf/gf and want to be around them constantly, to do so, just as you did to get to know your friends

• I did this a lot. I ever asked for a meeting with ma new girl first before I asked my friends to hang out lol. look at me. I even ditch my friends to date you (I'm sirius)

• Duh lol. Because the date is way more important.

What Girls Said 1

• I usually get ditched so my bf can go hangout with his friends ha ha opposite problem for me. I think it will die down after they get sick of each other just give it time it's like the honey moon stage of dating. Lol