Do guys like bigger girls? Do girls like bigger guys? Any thoughts?

Curiosity about this has been bugging me. Do guys really like bigger girls honest answers plz. Also girls feel free to answer for some guys as well

• overly fat
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • fat but with a figure
    11% (1)7% (1)9% (2)Vote
  • chubby
    22% (2)0% (0)9% (2)Vote
  • average
    56% (5)50% (7)52% (12)Vote
  • skinny
    11% (1)43% (6)30% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I like thick girls they not on da chart coke bottle figured girls

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• It really depends on the girls build / proportions. 36-24-36 could be sexy if she is 4' tall then again 46-34-42 could be sexy if she is 5'7". That being said, if she was a total knock out and had the personality of a shitzu she would be totally ugly. But she could be large and and a kiler personality then she could be hot as heck.

1|0
    0|0
    • Interesting so to you personality matters more than size

• Show All
    • Your a Tall girl. I totally understand the "Guys my age are looking more at chest and waist" but there are always ways to dress around that if you really feel the need. Heck 1/3 of the USA has fake b@@bs lol

• Lol I can belive that it seems like everything is fake I dont like it. Immore of a take me as I am or leave

• I like girls who shares interest with me (working out, healthy meals) but if you're not overly fat with a cute face and personality, yes, why not?

1|0
    1|0
  • I like bigger girls all my ex-girlfriends
    were bigger over 180 pounds at one
    time i did love them

1|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny to average.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like athletic/toned girls. That's not on your chart. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Slim or physically fit is by far the most attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Skinny. I'm talking 5' 6" 110lbs.

0|0
    2|0
  • every guy likes a certain type of girl so some do and are u talking about like big over weight like 300 pounds

1|0
    0|0
    • That would be overly fat catagory for 300+

What Girls Said 1

• I'm more of a average, fit, skinny girl. A slight stomach has a pass as well, but soft no

1|0
    0|0