How should I break up with my fuck buddy?

I started dating this guy a few months back. We had a good time for a few weeks but now it seems he only texts me when he wants to have sex. I'm so bored and tired of booty calls I just want to break up with him. I should clarify that texting is the main mode of our conversations.

• call him
  • text him
  • ask him to come over
  • let him talk to me first

Most Helpful Guy

• awwww, your relationship needs are evolving, lol

Break up, friends with benefits by definition means casual and unemotional. text.

What Guys Said 5

• Text. If you want to be nice about it, just say you enjoyed it, but you're ready to move on, and you wish him the best.

• Next time he texts you for a booty call/ text him back, not tonight, you have this itch since last time he came over.

• Since you're not satisfied with the relationship, it seems breaking up is the appropriate course of action.

• you do know what a fuck buddy is right? its someone who sleeps with you without the relationship attatchment, thats kinda what he is doing.

• please text him. you goin to have more sex if he comes to your house and when he calls you you are more likely to change your mind

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say probably text.