Single and ready to mingle...?

Do you ever feel as if you are obsessed with finding love? Like you just really want someone in your life to have pillow fights with, stay up all night texting with, or whatever you enjoy.

• Yes I Do
  • No I Don't
  • Sometimes

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea. I feel obsessed sometimes but the truth is I'd like to just get this over with. I don't really enjoy the chase. I like the destination. I want to get into meaningful conversations, laughing together, going places, taking silly pictures, making memories.

Unfortunately it seems I already missed the boat. For those who play RPGs, I feel it's now become like one of those situations where you can no longer complete the quest, and that path is now greyed out. Ugh...

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, I do. But the problem lies in when we choose to chase after someone, while neglecting our own maturity. These feelings come and go, and they are very strong, but to act on them is folly, if you are not truly ready to date, yourself.

In my opinion, this is why there are so many single mother. So many divorces. So much heartache out there.

I alternate with, "God, you gonna keep me single forever?" and, "Dang I am nowhere near ready to have a mate in my life!"

• Pft, I have enough trouble as is trying to find a partner in League of Legends.

• Yes I really want a girl companion, I'm really lonely... :(

• ya but unfortuneately, guys are supposed to make other areas of their life more important

• girls stop texting abruptly in my case and it leads nowhere, I remember most of the girls in my contacts have did this they got busy or falling asleep and my pride didn't let me to text them back again

What Girls Said 3

• All the time and I hate this obsession :(
    I have a crush right now, when I find out he is not interested in me, I will stop looking for love.

• I think a lot of girls do lol it just makes them seem desperate. I knew a girl who would cry every time a one night stand didn't go any further. Don't rush, just wait for a good guy to come along.

• Some of that stuff not all but yeah it would be nice.