How do you feel about interracial relationships? Do we look funny together?

He is a big black muscular guy, and I am a short little white girl. He's older than me, and I look young for my age. Depending on your outlook, we look like oil and water together. Complete physical opposites. However, I'm crazy attracted to him (looks & personality), and he is to me as well. Our personalities click. Just to be honest, we're both pretty good looking and in-shape, just very physically opposite. I block out the world around him, but I wonder what everyone else is thinking. Particularly because he has "joked" a few times worried that people will think I'm there against my will or something like that because of our races and sizes.

What does everyone think? Would you judge us?

• Yes, I would judge you
  • No, I would not judge you

Most Helpful Guy

• I still don't understand how people can have issues with two humans dating each other. If all of your descriptions were the same but your skin colors were the same would people have a problem with that? No! Just do you and be happy and screw the haters that are sipping the haterade.

What Guys Said 2

• Ehhh nobody cares. Now if you have kids? Then people start stereotyping. Or it does happen sometimes with mix kids.

• I dont care, its two people dating - whatever.

What Girls Said 4

• Of course I would not judge you. Especially considering the fact that I'm in an interracial relationship myself. Lol

All that matters is how you feel about each other. Other people's opinions shouldn't make any difference:)

• Love is not only found within your own race or ethnicity but beyond that. I'm so for interracial dating. You are free ti be with whom you want :) plus mix child usually come out to be beautiful

• I wouldn't judge any interracial relationship. You love who you love, regardless of the colors. I see so many interracial relationships, that I don't even think nothing about it. It's normal.

• Nobody gives a fuck about interracial relationships anymore. Sometimes people that are in them are hypersensitive to racial things. My bf was the same way. he thought black men didn't like our relationship but I let him know they only look because im sexy and chocolatey.