Are we just friends, or other?

After we met, he texted me daily for about 2 weeks, after which we finally hung out. The third time we hung out, we ended up making out and ever since, we make out almost every time we hang out. We've been to the movies (his request), we've played ball at the park together, we've gone to the park late at night to watch the stars, taken walks and have stayed in a couple of late nights watching movies on netflix. The problem is, when we hung out for the 1st and 2nd time, he brought up the subject of relationships. He said that he didn't want one because he's tired of falling ''in and out of love". When I asked what he wanted out of 'us', he said that he just wanted to chill and have fun. And so that's what we've been doing!

When friends ask me about us, I never know what to say! I mean at the end of the day, we're only 'friends' aren't we? At the same time, i don't want to give out the impression that this is my definition of a male friend. And so I ask, what are we?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he likes you but is scared of being hurt. that seems to be his problem but guys have a harder time admitting that. I would just say keep it at kisses and cute dates and take an interest in getting to know each other better , I think he will ask you out or fall for you soon!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0