Should I feel emasculated by a taller woman?

I've been talking to this girl online that I like a lot but she's taller. Should I feel emasculated? Should I let get in the way of something that could change my life?

Most Helpful Girl

• When you drop your third leg on the floor you will not feel emasculated at all.
    J/king.

No, you shouldn't.
    You will get used to it eventually trust me.
    It may feel awkward at first, but after a while
    you won't even care much for the height difference.

• then why do all women like tall guys

• I need to see your face first and know about your personality traits.
      Height alone is an attractive quality but it doesn't determine how attractive you are.

• She said I'm attractive and sexy

What Girls Said 9

• 1|2
    • Gee I Wonder. Could it be that he's got money

• I figured that. I'm just letting the person know who posted the pic know that's the reason y she is towering over him.

• They look ridiculous

• it depends. for me as a tall girl, i don't feel like i make guys feel less masculine. some tall girls might make you feel awkward and if there's awkwardness in a relationship, its not only awkward for you but other people who see you. if you can be a man and get past her being taller than you, then other people will most likely respect you more. give it a try, but if its too uncomfortable, be honest with her and tell her what you think.

• so you discriminate against short guys

• not at all. I've dated plenty of guys who are shorter than me and I'm just giving you advice based on my experience. :)

• I'm just going to tell her this won't work out

• Unless she slaps you in the face with a dick, then no. You shouldn't feel emasculated.

• What does that mean

• you don't have to be in high school to get laughed at

• one thing about me is that I always care what people think about me good or bad.

• no i don't know your height but i am on the tall side and you shouldn't feel emasculated. if she wears heels you can also ask her not to. if you like her 4 her then what should size, shape and or height do with it cause if she likes you back she likes you for you. so i hope you don't take it to heart and keep your head up.

• Nah. A girl should'nt have to give up wearing heels because some guy has insecurity problems.

• what does that mean don't doubt myself

• not trusting your decision or with the height issue what she means is quit putting yourself down cause of your height. pretty much she is saying be proud of who you are and that she doesn't care

• Not really. Height shouldn't come before true love if you feel she is perfect. I'm short so it's hard for me to date a guy shorter than me.

• She said don't doubt myself but I don't know what she means

• I'm not saying you aren't a man. Height shouldn't matter, only love.

• it's okay I'm just going to tell her this isn't going to work out

• Nope~
    Think about it like you're Kili, dwarf warrior, and she's Tauriel, beautiful elf girl.

• Now I'm a dwarf?

• I...okay. Fine, whatever dude.

• Easy surfer chick

• Don't let that get in the way, that would be silly.

• No of course you shouldn't feel that way

What Guys Said 7

• If you have to ask then yes you are emasculated. That's a serous answer. If you were confident in your masculinity then it wouldn't bother you.

• Nope, if she likes you and this is the only thing standing in your way, I say chase after her.

• Mate, if you're after a hook up then it doesn't matter. Tall girl, next hook up a short girl, fat girl, darkskinnedgirl or lightskinnedgirl. Consider it an essential part of a bucketlist on chicks; feel emboldened like a testosterone filled man and not a young boy, #confidence.

And i hope you don't let the 'i can't get her because i'm not rich' attitude deprave you of starting a conversation with chicks. Because, as long as you can take her out somewhere nice, and ideally pay most of the night (for my own old fashion reasons, but don't be taken for a complete mug), then money doesn't matter too much. You need a good car, money in your pocket, a confident approach, and any bitch is within your reach mofo.

• She's a girl I'll be dating. Why do you call me mofo?

• You shouldn't let it get in the way at all. Speaking from experience, it does take a little getting used to but that grace period is short and after that you won't even notice when you're out with her.
    Don't let that Amazon get away!

• Come on no name calling. . I like this girl

• Amazons are a fictitious (?) race of people known for their tall, strong, elegant warrior women.

• So if she's a warrior woman and I'm shorter than her does that make me her bitch boy

• If you're already worried about it this much, then I can't see it working out, Just being honest.

• look man I had no say in how tall I was going to be so if you want to blame someone blame my parents

• I love the best of what I get from people cuz its so not sincere

• Luck

• For God's sake, no, it doesn't matter.

• If you do, then your a weak ass nigga. Forreals.

• What's with the name calling?

• And you dont just relinquish one overnight too.

• I don't understand your last comment