Major crush dont know what to do?

I am 14 and i really like this girl in my grade and i dont know what to, do. I dont think she likes me back but its not like she hates me. The worst part is that i can't even talk to her because my friends have made it so awkward for me as everytime i am near her they start screaming "he wants" and start humping the air. Please help, me i need advise.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because of your immature friends, which many teens seem to act at that age, they are putting a damper on your damsel, and it's causing you hassles now. And on top of this, you 'don't think she likes you back.' So you are between a rock and a hard place, sweetie.
    My suggestion is, set your sights on Someone Else, Being More 'Indiscreet', and handle it alone with no one involved. Get her text number, and take it from there.
    And if you do end up with someone, you can tell your baby boy friends to---Go 'hump' themselves.
    Good luck.xx

What Girls Said 3

• I am fourteen too. I recommend you message her through some sort of social media. If she doesn't have that, try to separate yourself from your friends. I have a crush on a guy and I have been dying for him to just ask if I like him. I would just say YES. Dont make the girl wonder and wait, take action :) I hope I helped at all

• If your friends are making it awkward then wait till they aren't around or even just walk up to her and say hi

• If you go and talk to her while your friends are there and ignore them doing that after a while they'll probably stop since its not bothering you. Talk to the girl don't let your friends stop you. maybe even ask her out if she likes you too.

What Guys Said 0