We have been on three dates, why hasn't he kissed me yet?

I've been on 3 dates with this guy and he hasn't kissed me? He doesn't come across as shy either. After the last date he didn't message me until a day after and it find that on the days he says he's going to be doing something, he doesn't text me. I'm confused also because I'm not 100% sure of how interested I am in him. He is a really nice guy but I don't know if I feel like I can be myself around him. I know it takes time to feel like you can be yourself but I've had dates before where even by the first date I feel like I can be myself. Do you think it's weird he hadn't kissed me yet? I've usually kissed the guy by the 3rd date lol if things are going well.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I hadn't kissed a girl after three dates, I'd be worried that I just don't butter her crumpets.

• Lmao I love your answer, "that I don't bitter her crumpets". I can't stop laughing. That's the best.

But in all seriousness he doesn't flirt with me either that's why it's confusing

• Hey if we had a mutual attraction, had a connection and our personalities meshed together in a good way, then absolutely, I'll butter as many of your crumpets as you want me to.

• Anyway jokes aside, I hope you get this situation sorted and this guy makes a move sooner rather than later. Good luck!

What Guys Said 5

• Kiss him at the beginning of the 4th date. Maybe there is just this awkward barrier built up now that needs to be busted down!

• Give it some time. My GF and I didn't kiss until we knew eachother for a month (albeit it was our first official date when the first kiss happened). I do remember that there may have been opportunities that were presented to kiss, but it didn't happen until the right moment it seemed.

• That's fair enough but he doesn't even flirt with me either, it's really confusing and he talks about things we should do together one time (as in it's like he is talking about doing things together in the future). I noticed he uploaded a new photo of himself on the dating site we met on so he can't be too interested.

• I mean, me personally, I would have gone for it by the third date. But maybe he's just a little unsure about how he feels, or maybe he's shy for whatever reason? Or maybe a little bit of both?

If you like him and want to see him again, then just go along for the ride and see what happens.

• maybe he's waiting

• For what lol

• i dont know. waiting for martians to invade earth. I've no idea, only he knows why he hasn't kissed you

• Maybe he doesn't feel comfortable around you yet and he wants to get to know you better before getting any types of intimacy, or he's not sure about how you feel about him and he was afraid of being rejected. By just reading your post, it's really hard to assume his personality. I'd say he's trying to take his time and wants to take things slowly.

What Girls Said 1

• He can probably sense your feelings, but 3 dates and no kiss? That is early still. You don't even know if you like him, maybe he feels the same way. Give it time.