Is there a girl like this in the world?

im trying to find a girl who has these qualities: looks drop dead gorgeous without makeup, doesn't grow hair on her body (at all), is skinny, obviously, has a natural tan, perfect skin and..yeah, thats about it. are there girls like this in the world? or is there at least one?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm hoping you're not seriously expecting to find a girl like this. Everyone is perfect in their own way and I agree everyone has a type, everyone likes certain traits and qualities, but everything you listed is physical. You could meet this girl who's 'perfect' in your eyes, but she could be dumb as a stump, she could be the most annoying and frustrating person out there. Beauty isn't skin deep. There are a lot go girls who have some of these physical qualities but all of them is near impossible. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and you're asking for someone who isn't real. Like no hair on her body? All humans grow hair all over their body except the bottom of their feet and the palms on your hands (unless a genetic problem or disease ext), your definition of skinny is probably the size 00, which in a lot of cases is unhealthy. No one has perfect skin, our imperfections make us human and it's expectations like these that cause woman to feel insecure about themselves, it causes us to feel like we're fat when we're not, we're ugly when we're beautiful. You described Barbie just now and in case you didn't know, she's plastic. If you do end up finding a girl like that, I pray she realizes how superficial you are because I don't believe she deserves you and I'm sorry if this is harsh but I don't appreciate a question like this. Beauty is found in the eye of the beholder.

• I don't believe you deserve her* ugh typo, sorry

• well for me, looks is the most important thing that makes me interested in a girl, and if i found a girl like the one i'm looking for i'll be happy regardless of her personality. and you have no right to criticize me for asking this question. i'm trying to find an ideal girl, if the fact that you aren't her makes you feel insecure thats your problem, not mine

• I'm not saying looks aren't important because you do need that physical attraction first, but there's more to a girl than looks and it saddens me that you don't see that. I hope you're wrong about this, "if i found a girl like the one i'm looking for i'll be happy regardless of her personality" because looks draw you in, personality keeps you. I am merely stating my opinion, same as you and about 50 other females. I don't think you know what you're ideal girl is if all you can see is someone's physical characteristics. I'm saying in general and you're right it is my problem if I am insecure. You'll find it really difficult to find a girl or really a person who isn't a little insecure at times. But, overall I'm happy with who I am and who I have become. I wish you all the luck in finding someone who fits your type

What Girls Said 101

• www.mannequinmode.com/...ashion_mannequin_18_1.jpg

No hair, doesn't need makeup, natural hair and a perfect tan! Perfect match !!!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/cut.gif

• nope, i don't recall ever saying she 'doesn't need makeup'. this is a fail

• she wins

• Yeah she wins

• 10|7
    • Fyi, my mother found someone to love her, which I'm sorry to tell you but it won't happen to you.

• image.ec21.com/.../Sell_realistic_mannequin.jpg

She's a bit plastic though, but she seems to be what you're looking for.

• Guess what?
    The only girl that fits that description are those under 12.

Good luck!

• Btw, please post a pic of your amazingly sexy self ;D

• Man, a LOT of women get upset and start getting catty on some dumb stuff. PROJECTING. Heard of it?

• Why are women automatically considered catty when they say something you dislike? lol!

• sounds like a prepubescent child to me. But that is illegal, and pretty gross.

• -_- Guys are so degrading. You make the rest of us who doesn't have those things feel bad about our future prospects and guys like you don't deserve a nice girl to call their girlfriend. You'll be stuck in the bars my friend. You're basically asking a girl that is perfect which doesn't exist, all women are perfect in their own way, your version of perfect could be someone else's complete opposite of perfect. Most guys want a girl that can laugh at his jokes, play games with him and to accept him and to be loyal above all else, and that is what us girls expect from guys as well.

You might find a girl that has one or some of those qualities, but there'll always be something missing to her that you won't find attractive, something you can't see physically. Look beyond perfect looks and accept a girl for who she, not by what she wears and what looks God gave her.

Follow my advice or not but either way I wish you happiness in finding the "perfect girl"

• well, being better than 'most guys', my standards seem to be higher than theirs. i know for a fact that i have a lot to offer a girl so i have a right a girl who is 'perfect' in the looks department

• So again, YOU ARE DEGRADING YOUR DAMN SELF

• It's a free world and I can state my opinion of this jerk if I want to.

• I'm alllll about people having a right to their preferences. You like what you like. I'm well aware of that. But who TF HAS CONTROL OVER THE HAIR THAT GROWS ON THEIR BODY!!! Like really bruh? Good luck on your journey. And I hope to God that you look like Brad Pitt because let me tell you... smh.

• so... that's a no is what you're saying?

• ouch! right in the feelings :(

• Are you a pedofile?

The only girl who has perfect skin, is skinny, and looks drop dead beautiful without make up is someone who's pre-pubescent.

So yeah there's many girls like that but they're all 11 and under.

• Sorry AND has no body hair.

• Girls under 10 do have perfect skin, QA, no body hair, are skinny and don't wear make up. Those are the only girls on this earth that fit that description.

• i don't recall ever saying 'don't wear makeup'

• Alright. Alright, Lets pretend I am that girl. What do you have to offer? You can't have a perfect girl without her having a perfect guy.

• No, there's no such girl. Everyone grows hair on their body. Nobody has perfect skin. We all get zits from time to time, maybe even an eczema here and there, discoloration, scars, moles... shit happens. Skin was not made to be perfect.
    You're basically asking for a perfect model type girl (with no hair and perfect skin?). Yeah, those don't exist. They only exist in photoshopped magazines.

• Actually, they do exist. FYI to every woman in here. There are lots of girls who look way better than you and lots of guys you'll never be able to get with no matter what you do. Stop living a lie like you're all Angelina Jolee bc if you didn't believe you were, you wouldn't all be getting so offended by ONE CRAZY GUY'S INSANE DEMANDS

• do you have eczemas?

• I have a skin condition on my upper arms called keratosis pilaris. They are these red bumps. My upper arms tend to get dry patches due to the condition, too. Not entirely sure if that could be classified as eczemas, but it's pretty close.

• I agree, you sound like a superficial twat.

• Don't stress sweety he is trolling for sure ;)

• i can assure you i'm not trolling. i really do want a girl like this. you have no idea how much

• i saw a bald hottie getting chemo a few days ago.

• Wow. Ok so let's think about this.
    - There are many girls who look gorgeous without makeup but beauty is subjective, what one finds beautiful another won't. And are you attractive enough to pull a gorgeous girl? Seriously.
    - every single person grows hair on their body except babies. Wtf? Why would you need a completely hairless girl? I mean I know you don't want a hairy girl but most shave and wax. Seriously expecting a girl to not grow hair is retarded.
    - there are many girls with natural tans.
    - perfect skin is hard to come by.

This girl doesn't exist and you're a really superficial asshole. I bet you're fugly and you think you deserve the hottest girl on the planet. She Wouldn't Want You even if she existed

• You say you can get any girl. Post a damn pic then. A real one.

• Ok let's rephrase. MOST girls in general want a guy who isn't shallow and totally absorbed by looks. Ok.

• you don't know what MOST girls want. you don't know what any girl other than you wants. and even if you're right, if a girl finds a guy who interests her and can actually make her happy i'm thinking she wouldn't care all that much about if he only likes her for her looks.

• No there's not. All girls grow body hair. I think it's hilarious you think some wouldn't? where did you go to school? Serious question, because those people have some explaining to do

If there was one who would fullfil all the other requirements, she probably wouldn't pick you

• well i did biology and learned about genes. is it that far out to have believed that some people would have genes for no body hair?

• ya it is, it's one of the stupidest thing I've heard this month. It's against everything you should have learned in biology, but clearly didn't. So tell me what state is responsible for that? And please tell me you didn't get into college?

• "doesn't grow hair on her body (at all)"? Um, I'm pretty sure you're not looking for a human. You're looking for a naked mole rat, or a reptile.
    All women have body hair. Grow up.

• I don't know anyone who does not grow body hair. I do not think that is a thing. Also, I know plenty of girls who are plain beautiful without makeup. I think all girls are beautiful if you don't see that it is your loss. I know girls with natural tans; however, that's because I live in a Hispanicly dominated city. I know many thin women, but I believe chubby girls are just as cute. I know possibly one with perfect skin however I don't iI know someone with all these traits. Anyway, many girls are plain beauties and you shouldn't only want physical attributes that' is not how you should choose a partner. Looks don't matter that much and what you're asking for is extremely beautiful girl what makes you think you can measure up.

• if you have the mindset of "all goes are beautiful" then this question is really the wrong one for you to be answering. i'm sure you are knowledgeable about many things, but this question is way out of you league.

• also you are weird if you are a girl who wants a hairless guy

• Oh no no no no I don't like hairless guys t be kind of odd but if he was I wouldn't mind it, it would be strange though. And ah well I don't know any white girls. I am not even a white girl; I am Mexican. I just don't look like it. XD Anyway, just saying don't be so picky or you might miss out on some great girls.

• This question is a little bit degrading. Most women out there aren't made of plastic unless you buy them and blow them up. Every woman grows body hair, get used to it, you're lucky a lot of them even shave. I understand that physical attraction matters quite a bit, but make your standards realistic at least. High standards are one thing, unrealistic is whole other ball park. Try finding a girl who'll treat you well, in the end personality kicks appearances ass in a mature relationship.

• i dont' want a plastic girl. did you read the part about them having perfect skin? perfect skin requires to, you know, actually have skin. and yes i know that it's unlikely that i will find the girl i'm looking for, which is why i needed to ask this question in the first place. i've been really let down by the answer telling me there is no girl like this. i'm starting to believe it, but i'll keep my eyes open all the same

• "Perfect" is just an idea, it doesn't exist. With your crazy expectations for women you're going to have to settle, that's a reality.

• It's only degrading when you choose to start comparing yourself to what he wants EVEN THOUGH you realize how ridiculous it is, therefor throwing YOUR OWN COMMON SENSE OUT THE WINDOW TO FEEL SOMETHING STUPID

• Guess what. I grow hair. On my armpits, on my legs, and on my vagina. And others place but let's not go there lol but there's this wonderful thing called shaving and waxing which removes all the hair I don't want :,) woes great. but guess what.. I'm thin, have amazing skin, and I'm tan because I'm latina. So no you'll never find that lol

• A model.
    A barbie doll
    A 9/10 or a 10/10

You better be a guy 99.999% of women AGREE is 9/10, 10/10 to be so picky.

• models wear makeup, and they look only slightly above average without it. they also grow hair on their bodies, they just shave it off

• A prominent model is as good as her bookings and agency. Random girls are not that.

• yes, zero is the number of fucks you give, which is why you felt the need to say this

'I'm pretty sure you haven't dated a model. If you have it s one those pretend wanna be models.'

when nobody was talking to you.

• The hairless standard is ridiculous... I suggest a blow up doll:)

• 2|1
    • i find it hilarious that you actually think i'm going to click on that

• fake ones? what do you mean fake ones? fake girls on only fake on magazine covers and photoshoots or whatever. if you meet them in person they have the same flaws normal girls do

• Pretty without makeup ( u can find) ,
    Skinny ( you can find),
    Natural tan ( you can find) ,
    Perfect skin ( possible),
    But doesn't grow hair ( you won't find) , she can wax it though

• no my friend, there is none. but I'm sure that when you drop your ridiculously high standards, and stop being so superficial, you will find a great girl who will love you and that's the most important thing ;)

• no, a girl who i can be physically attracted to is the most important thing

• So you cannot be physically attracted to anything less than your personal (distorted) view of perfection?

• not enough to make me want to date her, no.

• Sorry to say, but every girl has hair, unless they have some sort of sickness that causes them not to be able to grow hair, or have hair. That's why girls have to SHAVE unwanted hair. So everyone has hair. Having this kind of attitude is going to get you no where trying to look for someone who is "perfect".

• If there was such girl out there she probably most likely wouldn't pick you, just saying

• well i'm more concerned with actually finding her, not so much about whether she would want me or not

• yeah it doesn't seem like it :(

• Damn, why the negativity?

• Get a sex doll. That's as close to your description as you'll get...

• Yes. Her name is photoshop and she has a cousin named barbie.

• If there is, which I doubt (everyone has body hair except maybe someone with alopecia), she'll probably be in high demand I want someone who isn't after her for the same shallow reasons every other guy is.

She'll also likely want someone with good grammar.

Neither of these is you.

Shame.

• that isn't an issue because i can get any girl. finding a girl who matches my description will be the real problem

• i never said i was hot, i have nothing to gain from showing you how i look, and most importantly, i don't care what you think i guy needs to be to get a hot girl. ihave none of those qualities and i've dated some really beautiful girls in the past

• You either got lucky or they werent that beautiful.

• Yeah, but she's just not that into you.

• Well, it's natural to grow hair on their body so it's close to impossible to find someone like you've said who can't grow hair. There are girls like that in this world but they're probably taken or hard to get.

• More from Girls
    71

What Guys Said 39

• All girls have hair on there body dude:)

• why are you smiling? that's so depressing. if its true, i mean

• Well there you go your a social asshole, If I don't have nothing nice to say to a person, male or female then I hold my tounge, that's the difference you think your some god who has the right to be a dick because he doesn't care about others, you make so many assumptions that because i won't join you on you asshole way of life that I'm maybe fake and not genuine, well I'm the most genuine person believe it or not I just choose not to be a dick like you and only say positives and hold my tounge on negatives , you carry on with your way if thinking I'm sure you will get far with you standoffish attitude, I'm happy with being respectful with the people i socialise with

• And what because I'm not a asshole to people I want to get with them , you are so fucked up dude lmao!
      And I'm not implying nothing you just assume things and create arguments because your diluted.
      I don't say things people don't want to here not because I want to get with them because I'm not a asshole like you , simples.

• Yes your dream girl exists.
    My dream girl also exists, i met 2 of them (And they aren't even the same haha).
    The problem everyone here has is that your checklist principle doesn't work (It makes you seem so picky that it would be almost impossible to find let alone get her).

You seem to want an absolutely stunning model type girl and as all the girls have mentioned thats probably not the kind of girl that will fall for you unless your a model type guy or have something else amazing about you that she is interested in.

In reality dream girls work a bit different at least for me they still have all the quality's i look for but someone else may think something totally different. Here is my list and girls feel free to comment if this is something realistic (after all i met her before and we are best friends haha).

- she's attractive to me (Not saying she is the hottest sexiest girl in the world no not at all. Someone else might find her average looking or ugly. But she is my type and i find her gorgeous because of that even if she would never believe me).
    - She has a personality that fits me really well (Generally someone nice and caring who doesn't mind being herself)
    - We have common interests (I am a gaming computer geek so it would be nice if she was at least somewhat interested in those)
    - If we are together she loves me for who i am and not for what i do or how i make her feel
    - She has flaws i can life with (What? o.O Flaws? Yeah, nobody is 100% perfect but i can life with any flaw she has. If not it will probably not work out (I can't stand smokers for example if they won't quit smoking) )

The big difference here is that the things i mentioned are almost a copy of what i have to offer her. It also applies to many girls (although i haven't had much luck on meeting them eigther haha). Feel free to comment if you feel my version of the list is acceptable it may help the asker to see the difference or it would help me open my eyes if i was wrong.

• The amount of people taking offense to this is hilarious. People just don't know how to answer a question.

Looking drop dead gorgeous without makeup is possible but what you think is hot won't be to the next person.

As for the hair thing, I don't think that's possible without some super scientific engineering type of thing.

Being skinny of course for many is a preference. You like a tan sure and perfect skin is possible.

Now having these all in one, well... good luck. That's a rarity. Plus she might have superficial preferences.

• I think the offense is in that he is the embodiment of the slavery of the dehumanization and objectification of women/people. I hope he doesn't find his "perfect girl" so he won't breed.

• There are plenty of people who date for the "wrong" reasons. There could very well be a girl who fits what he wants.

• Except for the no body hair part that isn't doing chemo. Remember if she has body hair deal is off.

• "Grows no hair on her body at all"
    I think that's definitely a health condition, although I'm pretty sure chemotherapy helps to achieve that effect, I'm pretty sure that is not what you are looking for... There's nothing wrong with body hair, I'm not sure what the fuss is about.

• body hair on a girl is disgusting, it's enough to put me in neutral state if i were sexually aroused. that is what the fuss is about

• i never said there's anything wrong with them having body. i'm just saying i don't want it on a girl i'm sexually or romantically involved with. and i don't want to feet the hair at all. i don't want to feel it or see it. it just shouldn't there. i don't get it, why do so many guys go crazy over girls when they aren't even that hot?

• Attraction is based on subjective evaluation, therefore what you don't find attractive, some might. So "hot" is subject to perspective. Also, you might eventually find some girl who obsessively shaves her entire body daily, but I'm pretty sure that would take like an hour each day, and this kind of obsession speaks greatly of one's persona. I wouldn't really trust them so much that I'd be living in their house each day, heh.

• Outside of Photoshop, there is no real girl like that.

But imperfections are what makes people interesting. It would be incredibly boring if everyone had perfect skin and a natural tan. I think that if that were the case, what we perceive is attractive would change to people with imperfections as the majority already is this idealistic format.

• i didn't say EVERYONE has to have these qualities. i just wish there were some girls that did. like if there were five of them in the world, i would be happy

• Wow, the intelligence contrast is stunning. RBT being the intelligent one.

• thanks for clearing that up

• Congratulations. I found her. And, bonus! She comes without those pesky bodily functions, too! 💕💕💕

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...35c54ab43d.jpg

• hmm.. i have come across internet trolls before, but they usually tend to possess a certain low cunning. you are the first one i've encountered who shows no hint of that

• Yup. You're looking for a doll. Good luck!

• k. at least i don't wear womens' underwear.

• I wonder if you're good enough yourself to meet a girl like that.

• Seriously...

• well i don't really think in those terms. if i like a girl i will go after her. thoughts of whether i'm good enough or whether she would want me never cross my mind

• What if she rejects you?

• There are 3 places on the planet where this can be found. All over Asia, Central and South America but you have to look and then Africa. With the cream of the crop being in Korea, Brazil, Colombia where the word "decadent" has a proper place in a sea of beautiful women are as common as cockroaches.

In Brazil there are some women with body hair that is so soft and fine that you just have not met the correct hairy woman. You are small minded if you choose to ignore a good glance of a soft woman.

• No there's not...because nobody has "perfect" anything, and every mammal (including humans ) grows hair.

• Welcome to Earth my friend. A little more time here and you'll realize that this description is not uncommon i.e. you find them aplenty :D

• I sense someone will be forever alone

• sup fartman? hows it going bro?

• Well I'm here on a Saturday soo... yeahhh...

• Obviously you are just about looks and not about personality, how she treats others, sense of humor, if she s trusting or not, if she is loving and caring or not etc.

• yes, i know what the word personality means

• I doubt it.

• @dominiquois You doubt he is just about the looks? If he was about more than just the looks then why would he only be looking for girls with qualities that only have to do with looks and nothing else?

• I think what you're looking for is a sex mannequin.

• well fortunately what you think doesn't mater

• I believe you have and will find your ideal girl, but your problem is; you don't know what you are looking for in a woman.

Just try and seat down, then consider what you want from your desired woman.

I believe you are still on drugs, or you are hallucinating, when you are back to normal you can reconsider again.

• Instead of worrying about whether a girl fits everything on your aesthetic "checklist" maybe you should worry about how well she'll take care of your heart. That's a lot more important.

• There are girls with full body alopecia but that means no hair on their head.

• Okay, here's the thing. Yes, the asker is kind of a pretentious douche for seeking out women based on her looks alone, but these are his preferences, everyone has them, even girls.

I'm sure all of the girls commenting have preferences for what their guys should look like, and won't get with men that are not particularly good looking, or have certain qualities they don't like.

• Yes, but we have realistic standards not fairy tale ones. Like we KNOW men have body hair. This imbecile will not date women who have body hair. He's going to die alone which is actually ideal for humanity.

• @dominiquois

I'm being dumb by defending someone who has a valid question? He was looking for advice, not criticism. Did I say it was possible? Did I say I agreed with him? No, I'm just saying that I'm sure you have preferences just as he does. Maybe not based on looks, but for example, Would you date the asker? Based on what you've said, probably not; as he seems to be a pretentious, arrogant, person. So you see his personality as distasteful. I'm sure you would prefer someone who likes girls for who they are, not what they look like. That's a preference. You have yours, and he has his.

If he want's to date a girl that shaves every part of her body daily, then that's his business. But the point is that he didn't come here looking to be insulted.

• amen

• I thought you weren't going to be superficial hahaha, there are, check out the actresses

• They have hair

• They have hair. All mammals have hair because they have sweat glands and hair. They just shave and wax ALL THE TIME to look hairless. Unless you have a disease then you WILL ALWAYS GROW HAIR

• oh well... wot if she had laser hair removal before? would u still deny her?

• that is just one though. i'd still have to find a girl who is drop dead gorgeous without makeup and i have no proof they exist

• I think it's hilarious how many women get offended by the idea that they can't meet EVERY SINGLE INSANE STANDARD OF EVERY SINGLE PERSON

Grow the hell up and stop being so damn delusional. This shouldn't be something to get offended over. It should be common damn sense

• No, there's not a single girl out there in this world who has never had a zit, a scar, an eczema etc. Also, I'm pretty sure that all human beings grow hair everywhere on their body, minus maybe some kind of disease that makes you lose all your hair/makes you unable to grow any hair.
      We're not acting like nobody's hotter than us. We're just saying that the girl he wants doesn't exist. I don't know about the other girls who answered on here, but I personally didn't take offense to what he said. I simply explained that there's not a single girl out there who's able to meet all his standards. That's all. I don't know why you lashed out on me either, but ok.

• This should still be common sense though, Mesonfielde. This is one guy on the internet talking about his insane standards. This is not women every day talking about Johnny Depp on Facebook and in front of other guys around them, which a lot of women seem to do without even thinking that it's even close to the same thing. This is actually way more ridiculous and cartoonish than the Johnny Depp thing, and they still overreact like this. This shouldn't be taken seriously or taken offense to. This is one crazy guy. This is not every woman on the planet talking about guys they think are cute on Facebook and in public

• The point is, it's ridiculous that they can take offense to this, and yet still do the other thing and see no wrong with it.

• Antonia Iacobescu. She is a perfect female specimen and does not even fart.

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...obescu%2B%25281%2529.jpgp

• She's pretty, but not gorgeous imo.

• Emily is still far more beautiful than Antonia. She's one of the prettiest faces on earth Antonia...is not. Emily Didonati is in the same league as Taylor Marie Hill for example. They both have doll faces, Antonia's face looks more realistic while Taylor and Emily have fairy tale faces that are rarer amd of better aesthetic quality than Antonia's. Antonia is in the same league as Chanelle Elise, Jenny Ly, Sahara Ray, Lorena Rape, Mathilde Gohler, Lydia Simonis, Gabriella Lenzi, Amber Olivier Hall, Mara Tiegan, Nicole Meyer, Vera Eremeychuk. They are replaceable, forgetable yet very pretty girls.
      Adriana Lima, Emily Didonato, Taylor Marie Hill, Doutzen Kroes, Sara Sampaio, Elsa Hosk, Kelly Gale, Barbara Palvin, Miranda Kerr, etc, are freaks of nature. They are genetic wonders. Quite literally 1 in billions. They are what most girls look up to because their looks are the hardest to achieve/duplicate. Because of miraculous, heavenly, genetics

• Antonia looks similar to Emily yet a boot-legged version.
      Megan Fox and Emma Watson are both more beautiful than Antonia as well. :/

• Do you enjoy locking yourself in the lions den?

• what?

• Just look at the responses. Almost all are women. You asked a question that would rile up the ladies and those females who are not acting ladylike.

• I actually used to talk to a girl that has all of those. It's perception. I found her drop dead gorgeous but other guys didn't. It's all a matter of perspective.

• Dude I don't know why so many girls answered you disrespectfully.

Besides the body hair thing, there are millions of girls like that. Which is the answer to your question. Instead they answered with insults and rude remarks. Wow and I thought I was immature...

• there definitely aren't a million girls like that. there aren't even fifty girls on the planet who have the drop dead gorgeous without makeup requirement. notice i didn't say 'pretty without makeup', i said 'drop dead gorgeous'. there are a lot of girls who look drop dead gorgeous whie wearing makeup, but without, not so much.

• Where are you bro? Come to California lol

• Umm that's my girl Hahahaha

• Yes they are out there but you are being to picky. If what you're after is just sex and nothing else then you're fine looking for that stuff. But if you are looking for love you can't go into it with that mindset.

• i'm looking for both to be honest... but i need a woman who looks like this in order to love her otherwise she gets brozoned

• I think you are missing the point. You don't fall in love with someone because of their looks. If it's like that then it's just what turns you on. If you really love them then their looks won't make a difference to you

• i will love her with all my heart and we will make beautiful babies

• How can a girl be drop dead gorgeous without hair?

• Doesn't grow hair on her body at all

Yep that pretty much rules out 99% of girls in the world. So I would say no.

• um.. no because 99%? what about the other 1% then?

• That one percent probably has some skin condition that doesn't allow them to grow hair, so they don't have perfect skin.

• Are you Sean O'Pry?

• Not for you.

• Meh. Just wait for sex androids.

• More from Guys
    9