well there's this guy that likes me and he keeps flirting with me and he asked me out at the beginning of the year and i said no because i was interested in someone else. Well we have been talking ever since and he always calls me beautiful and he has slept with a girl and regrets it and i keeps saying about my smile that it's "so stunning that i (he) could never forget it." And really, my last boyfriend was only in it to play me and try to get in my pants. I dont know what to think of this guy...he used to like me last year and he always calls me beautiful and i have heard before "if a guy keeps you too high on a pedestal then you can easily fall off" which means he can lose interest once he gets what he wants.
- He likes you100% (1)50% (2)60% (3)Vote
- wants to date you0% (0)25% (1)20% (1)Vote
- wants to be friends and is being flattering0% (0)25% (1)20% (1)Vote
- wants to get in your pants0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- keeping you on the hook as a confidence boost0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I think he might like you a little bit. But if he's always being overly agreive he probably just keeping you on the hook and hoping to get lucky.0