Do girls like guys with big noses?

do girls like guys with big or interesting noses-turn on or turn off, sexy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care as long as it matches his face

What Girls Said 9

• I always go for guys with big noses, my friends make fun of me for this odd coincidence. But I do find it more attractive, bigger noses can appear manlier, small noses look a little feminine. Just depends.

• Nope. It's a turnoff for me.

• you know historically it was a sign of intelligence. if you mean like a big most like slender but long or prominent - yes I LOVE IT ! Most mediterranean guys have big noses and I always love it.

• I like this comment. I agree that Mediterranean guys are the most intelligent. And handsome. And funny. And awesome. Especially the ones olive skin, dark hair, and dark eyes... Who are also called Joseph/Joe.

Not that I'm biased or anything.

• Yes. I think bigger noses are cute.

• It's sexy on the right guys. I like them, usually, yeah.

• I think this is usually how it goes. I'm Greek and I've not noticed it being a problem for anyone in my family or the other Greeks I know in town. I think we're one of the races that looks good with larger facial features. I've been told I look like Harry Connick Jr. a fair amount of times and he doesn't exactly have an empty dance card. And other people I know with large noses don't even think about it as far as I know.

• Thanks! You sound like a very intelligent and likely stunningly beautiful individual.

• Thank you ^_^

• No I do not like guys with big noses... 👎

• No. I like a cute small nose.

• It's not so much big but rather the bridge of a nose. It just catches the eye quicker.

• Only for oral :-P

What Guys Said 3

• It's not been a problem for me. I'm Greek though and a lot of women seem to like Greek men. I've been told I look like Harry Connick jr like a dozen times and he's pretty popular. I don't know, I think most of the time it matters a lot less than you think it will when it comes down to it.

• in my experiences id say NOPE LMAO

• i have a big nose and girls dont come near me, so NO, girls dont like big nosed guys plus i have a over-sized adamsapple so they are obviously turned off by seeing me