Do insecure girls have the right to criticize/reject insecure guys even though they themselves are insecure. I dont think so?

Do insecure girls have the right to criticize/reject insecure guys even though they themselves are insecure. I don't think so because you can't reject someone for being exactly like you are

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think they have the right to criticize them because that would be hypocritical, but everyone has the right to reject someone. sometimes opposites compliment each other. I am a very anxious person... im not going to criticize a guy for being anxious because i am that way and i know how it feels but i dont want to date them either, because another anxious person makes me more anxious and thats a bad combo. i can put up with certain flaws, but that is for me to pick and choose. I have the right to reject whoever i want. you can't force me to be with an insecure person just because i am, thats not right.

What Girls Said 6

• Uhh of course she has every right to reject him, even for being insecure. If I was insecure I wouldn't have such a toxic entity in my life as another insecure boy to feed my insecurity, I'd rather be with someone confident. Also opposites attract.

As for criticing him, it depends on how it is done, if it's done in a demeaning way it's hypocritical but if it's constructive maybe she is just trying to help him as she has tried it herself

the question here sounds to be from a guy with a hurt ego

• They have a right to reject but not criticize.

• Yeah sure, why not? Is not like people should give a crap what others think

• Everyone has the right to reject someone and no, criticizing is rude. We are all guilty of it though - unfortunately.

• I think they have every right to if they don't want that as do the insecure guys

• I wouldn't say they have the right criticize insecure guys. But they have every right to "reject" them.

• Agreed. But not for being insecure though

• Mmm, I guess it depends. Speaking from experience, I'm a slightly insecure girl and I couldn't see myself dating someone more insecure than me. He has to have some confidence. I don't know if that's hypocritical but although confidence is something I struggle with, I am consistently working on it and getting better at it.

What Guys Said 0