Girls: Would you rather have a guy with a real deep and tough voice or a calm and soothing voice?

Girls: Would you rather have a guy with a real deep and tough voice or a calm and soothing voice

• Deep and tough
    38% (6)0% (0)32% (6)Vote
  • Calm and soothing
    62% (10)100% (3)68% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Calm. I don't like hard, rough sounding voices, they intimidate me. Calm, soothing, easy to listen to.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on who the guy is. Also it depends on the girl. I my self like calm and soothing. Most of the guys I like are sweet nerdy boys though...

0|0
    0|0
  • A calm soothing voice. Just because if he is muscular and a gentleman than his a calm voice is actually sexy...well more sexy. I love the calm voices in men. Its attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Calm and soothing. Turns me on and occasionally puts me to sleep if he strokes my hair while talking.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have a very deep voice and I've been told that too. I think a lot of ladies are into that.

• I prefer deep and calm a combination

It is way better :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Deep voice. It's more manly

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends completely on his personality

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I actually have a bit of both in my voice when I'm just talking normally my voice is rather deep and calming. But when I get angry, frustrated or anything along those lines it gets rougher and deeper.

0|0
    0|0