Girls: Would you rather have a guy with a real deep and tough voice or a calm and soothing voice?

Girls: Would you rather have a guy with a real deep and tough voice or a calm and soothing voice

• Deep and tough
  • Calm and soothing

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Calm. I don't like hard, rough sounding voices, they intimidate me. Calm, soothing, easy to listen to.

• It depends on who the guy is. Also it depends on the girl. I my self like calm and soothing. Most of the guys I like are sweet nerdy boys though...

• A calm soothing voice. Just because if he is muscular and a gentleman than his a calm voice is actually sexy...well more sexy. I love the calm voices in men. Its attractive.

• Calm and soothing. Turns me on and occasionally puts me to sleep if he strokes my hair while talking.

• I have a very deep voice and I've been told that too. I think a lot of ladies are into that.

• I prefer deep and calm a combination

It is way better :)

• Deep voice. It's more manly

• Depends completely on his personality

What Guys Said 1

• I actually have a bit of both in my voice when I'm just talking normally my voice is rather deep and calming. But when I get angry, frustrated or anything along those lines it gets rougher and deeper.