Girls does money matter to you?

I hear girls say all the time that money doesn't matter to them but yet you never see girls dating poor guys. In my opinion it seems that girls only will date a poor guy as long as he looks likes prince charming. I know girls want guys who can take care of them, but some guys are just poor and it seems like if the guy doesn't have money or some access to some money then girls dont want to have anything to do with him. Also it seems like when guys get rich and get more money they start to attract way more girls then before. I know not all girls are the same and i just wanted to know does money really matter to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• "you never see girls dating poor guys." Then what do poor guys do? Lol. Money doesn't matter to me but ambition and responsibility does. If you're broke because you're in college...awesome. If you're broke because you're waiting for your garage band to be discovered...delete my number.

What Girls Said 11

• Ahahahhaa! That made my night. Honestly it did.

You haven't met my sister yet. Her boyfriend is poor. In debt. He buys tattoos too often and he borrows money from my sister to buy them. He's the biggest idiot I know. Period.

Anyone who says "Money isn't important" is lying or undeniably naive.

I'll be honest. Money is important, but not in the sense that I need it. I want a guy who can handle his finances and doesn't succumb to weak willpower when he needs to be saving. Being able to handle finances shows a lot of good characteristics in a person, starting with these: self control, diligence, prioritized lifestyle, motivation, etc.

• Let me also note, that my sister's boyfriend is SO not prince charming. Just adding in to point out some of the flaws in your words. Not in an aggressive way either. Don't take this personally.

• It only matters to the extent that he should be financially independent. I don't want to date a guy who can't pay his bills or lives off his parents, because I want a responsible partner.

Beyond that, I don't care. I'm not rich and I don't expect my partner to pay for my expenses.

• I'm good as long as the guy can support himself. When looking for a s.o., obviously financial security is important if you plan to get married and start a life together. Of course there are plenty of gold diggers, but I don't think the majority of women put emphasis on the man making a ton of money.

• Security and being able to meet basic needs is important. No girl wants a lazy guy with no goals. When a girl says money isn't important, it means she doesn't need a rich guy.

• It does matter. Ones claiming do not matter naive or faking. It matters because you don't want to deal with problems. Less problems more successful relationships.

Also it is important to see a partner who can take care of himself.

• I don't care if he has money or nottt, but if he doesn't have brain nor ambition enough to be able to get them, he's a waste of time as I would deem him lazy and careless.

• Doesn't have to be rich. Can't be broke.

• No, he just can't be more poor than me.

• It does matter so that the guy has to be able to support himself. I won't be buying food for both of us on a date.

• I don't care as long as we have enough money to get by.

• I would lie if i said no. Money is just a sign of success and success is something positive, who doesn't like positive aspects?

What Guys Said 6

• Of course money and security is important. But I'm the type of guy that doesn't have to make like 100k a year to be happy. I can see myself being happy with a decent house, a wife and 2 kids living a nornal non-luxury type life.

• I think there is an evolutionary basis for why it is important. For a woman, more resources = better chance at you and your offspring surviving.

• I'll tell you this: financial stability matters to women who want to get married. Also there are truly some "gold diggers", but not to be confused with the ones I told about earlier. For just casual dating and relationship, I don't think they'd bother much about money.

• Yes it does. They might say no but sub consciously it really does matter.

• i'll need more answers to this

• Considering girls are all bisexual or lesbian yes the only reason girls like guys is for money.

• Ummm, no. If that was the only reason, she could find a successful woman. Hell, hanging out with another woman who actually understands her would be awesome. That woman does lack a certain body part that I would personally miss. Dildos just aren't the same.